Quantcast

Sunday fundamental gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
can't sleep....check....looking at crossing the border in September while on vacation....

edit: android spell check ruining my thread title.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, my beautiful friends! I ran 41:39 in my 10K yesterday. 12th overall, 2nd in my age group. A little slower than I was hoping but still a personal best, so I'll take it. Only five bucks to race! A normal 10K will cost you $30-$40.

Wife has informed me that we'll be going out for Connexican for dinner. I love that woman. I got a hankerin' for a steak burrito!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Same around here cleaning up and then heading to the YMCA for some fun with the boys

Missed out on some good riding yesterday and the mild before rain weather. Wife was sick so I was full time daddy.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning monkies! It's 15 degrees outside right now which beats minus 6 at this time yesterday. Not sure what's on the skillet for today as I have made no plans. I closed out my expense reports for 2015 last week so maybe I will get an early start on my taxes. Pure excitement.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Same around here cleaning up and then heading to the YMCA for some fun with the boys

Missed out on some good riding yesterday and the mild before rain weather. Wife was sick so I was full time daddy.
You mentioned a new frame the other day, what'd you get?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
You mentioned a new frame the other day, what'd you get?
Just a replacement frame from my Grade. Only change is this will be the 2015 Ultegra frame vs the 105 frame I had originally. A co worker knocked the frame into a door still and damaged the frame but taking this opportunity to put some new cranks on the bike and hopefully if I win an auction tonight some nice wheels. Picking up the new build up in a little bit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Kid has a fever of 101 and is so congested he sounds like a wookie when he cries.

Got drunk during the Steelers game last night and passed out on the couch. Haven't gotten anything accomplished today naturally.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Torrential rain here today, streets are flooded, nothing fun to be done outside. I am slowly kicking myself to change the rear tire on the trail bike since its PNW tread is not cutting it in this NE winter any more.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
We had a great time at Lodi Archery today. We had used our new bows enought that the bowstrings had stretched and it was time for a tune up. I was getting a twist in the bow string that was messing with my peep sight and I wanted more draw weight. Ruth needed her release lightened and need the pull length shortend. The staff took good care of us then we went onto the shooting range. There were three competitive target shooters next to us that took the time to help both of us correct some issues. We ended up spending almost two hours on the range. Great folks, both staff and customers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just drove home through some of the worst weather, from a friends house which is way out in the boonies.

When I left my house today it was 5c and raining. When I got in my car to come home, it was -5c and snowing. All that rain is now frozen. Couple that with strong wind gusts, random white out conditions and the power being out = sketch. I stopped at 3 intersections where the traffic lights were completely out (not even blinking)...people were just blowing through them like they weren't even there.

Bong shed time.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Noice! Wherezzat?

That what Wilsons was like on Friday-not skidding-more like drifting. Interesting and fun.
That's the first berm on our jump trail here in the 919. We figured if you're going to make a berm, don't fuck around.

Regarding riding conditions (yesterday anyway), it was proper UK imo. Slippery and fun, but not really muddy. The new hardtail approved, as I approved of this poop redoubt I stumbled across during the ride.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Just drove home through some of the worst weather, from a friends house which is way out in the boonies.

When I left my house today it was 5c and raining. When I got in my car to come home, it was -5c and snowing. All that rain is now frozen. Couple that with strong wind gusts, random white out conditions and the power being out = sketch. I stopped at 3 intersections where the traffic lights were completely out (not even blinking)...people were just blowing through them like they weren't even there.

Bong shed time.
That happened all the time in Long Island: power outages due to shitty above-ground wiring, and when the lights would go out then assholes on the major road would just blow through the lights instead of treating them like stop signs as they should.

Cliffs Notes: Long Islanders are a bunch of assholes. :usefulmonkey:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That happened all the time in Long Island: power outages due to shitty above-ground wiring, and when the lights would go out then assholes on the major road would just blow through the lights instead of treating them like stop signs as they should.

Cliffs Notes: Long Islanders are a bunch of assholes. :usefulmonkey:
So, one shouldn't travel through Long Island? I rate this post as useful!