Quantcast

sunday funday gfmt...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Buffalo Bills (my team) vs Kansas City Chiefs (my wife's team) is today so we're having a bunch of people over for game like we do every year. The battle of my household begins at 1pm. Gonna be a semi-drunken rowdy time with a LOT of kids running around.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Trail ride today going on my single speed. Last night worked into the forest, overcoming the fear of darkness. Middle of the forrest isn't taking out the trash.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Interesting I has gotten some mixed reviews but I have seen a lot of people liking it..
there were scenes that had people crying...."gravity" was great in 3D but i think this took a shit on that....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Baby puked sometime late last night but seems ok now. Today I will pump up the Bob's tires, take baby-kins to the local park so that she can play on her beloved slide, and put together a latches board (piece of wood with bunch of hinges and handles screwed onto it, basically).

Update: wife is sick, too, so plans downgraded to just sitting around and idly playing with the baby, reading books, watching her explore outside

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Mellow trail ride yesterday with better than expected conditions. Partly a networking exercise, so mustn't break the networkee by getting too crazy on teh bikes...

Only problem is my rear Xtr trail brake is acting up, and still acting up after a very thorough bleed. Apparently there has been a know history of this with these things... There is no Santa.

Off to the pool with my lunatic kid so he can hurl himself into it over and over and over again. Good shoulder workout.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
All my homies are up in the woods sneaking in the last of the season Cascade epic rides. I am playing yes mam. Already fixed the vacuum cleaner and have a sleeping baby on my lap. Life is good.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. 5K race this morning. Big difference between 5K training and marathon training. I'm going to suck and it's going to hurt.
Turns out this was a trail race. Heh. Ran it in 20:52. 9/296 overall and I won my age group. I won a five pound apple pie and handheld water bottle (which I use) for beating all the other men aged 40-44. Fuck yeah.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Perfect weather and trail conditions made for 25 miles over 2 hours and 40 minutes. I was tired at the end. Hopefully my foot will be better this week and I can get in a mid week ride. Happy to see so many other putting in some fun miles.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Both baby-kins and the wife puked a fair amount today. I didn't, therefore win.