Quantcast

sunday funday GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Slackers. I saw The Fray last night at Red Rocks. It was a great show, minus the downpour during the two opening acts. Thankfully we had ponchos and folding camp chair to stay dry and keep our butts off the wet cement. About halfway through the show they moved the band 1/3 up the rows and went accoustic. They were about 10 rows away, which really made for a great show.

Today I get to work around the house and hopefully get in an XC ride.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Saw Avengers yesterday. Liked it very much though I have some gripes with Joss's directing so I didn't love it as much as some people did. Still happy it will make serious cash.

Also another day working non stop for me. Around 2 weeks til Cannes ends so I'm on read all the scripts you can diet.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woke up to loose runny dog poop all over the mother in laws garage, just how I wanted to wake up. floor is all clean ( 409 and paper towels) and the dog bed covers are in the wash. I guess my bike ride is going to be pushed back an hour or so until I finish the second load.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Was supposed to ride this morning but my buddy canceled last minute. I guess I'll do some much needed work around the house. Dammit, I really wanted to go riding.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It always confuses me why Mother's day has a different day here while some others holidays don't.
Perhaps Hallmark petitioned your government to move the day so as to reduce peak card-load, as it were.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HELLO FFS! Happy Mothers Day to all the monkey moms out there!

I just got back from a six mile run. Wife went for a road ride but my undercarriage needs a rest so I didn't join her. We rode 50 yesterday (16.0 mph), which was my second ride of the year. My legs were fine but my squishy parts were not. :dead: A couple more long rides though and I should be good to go for our MS century in three weeks.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
It's been raining here for a couple of days, so no mountain biking. I got caught up on chores and busy work yesterday, and I hope to take a ride later. For now, it's all about coffee and mah couch.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning.
It's been raining here for a couple of days, so no mountain biking. I got caught up on chores and busy work yesterday, and I hope to take a ride later. For now, it's all about coffee and mah couch.
I'd be down for an afternoon ride over here in the Ranch back country. It's hardtail land from what I've heard, so Soverign it is.

Ruffles

Chimp
Apr 3, 2012
Selah, Wa
Morning monkeys! Happy mother's day to all the moms out there!

Got a morning ride in, now to spend some time with that amazing mother of mine before I go to work!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
We are getting ready for my wife's PET scan tomorrow, then the chemo starts Tuesday! what the ****. Hopefully she starts feeling better. I feel like my hands are tied when I try to help. Gonna mow the lawn later and then take a spin in the dirt to set my head straight.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
We are getting ready for my wife's PET scan tomorrow, then the chemo starts Tuesday! what the ****. Hopefully she starts feeling better. I feel like my hands are tied when I try to help. Gonna mow the lawn later and then take a spin in the dirt to set my head straight.
:( Difficult time for sure. I'll be sure to keep her in my thoughts this fine evening. Just being there for her is helpful too!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Still no baby (almost to my due date now). Beautiful day outside so we've been playing as much as we can....baby is now on my sciatic nerve so it's getting interesting. Hopefully she comes out to play soon too!