Quantcast

sunday gfm thread...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
good fvckin morning....reading a little....drinking a little.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Been up since 2am since I fell asleep after my ride yesterday around 6pm. Just looked at the clock and it is only 10, time for a nap.

Messed my knee up from riding so much, so ice and rest today with a beer or two mixed in there.

JayBear

Monkey
Mornin..Huffing paint stripping fumes, black butte porter on the bench and

I'm the king of rock, there is none higher
Sucker MC's should call me sire
To burn my kingdom, you must use fire
I won't stop rockin' till I retire.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not sold the house yet?

Just got back from a 26 mile road ride. I have been trying to get a hamstring strain to go away and it seems like it working but it has taken a very long time and the shape I was in is gone. A nice winter beer and a bagel for post ride recovery. Ommegang Abbey Ale - surprisingly tasty. Heading to a birthday party very soon for some good Indian food.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
First day out on the slopes today.

Only the main run was open but it was a good way to shake the cobwebs off.

And the girlfriend gets back into town today. It's a good sunday. :thumb:
Whoa whoa... wait a minute. I recall in another thread you said you were just banging a girl and she wasn't your girlfriend. And someone then replied to something to the affect of "yes, the world of college is a wonderful place".

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Whoa whoa... wait a minute. I recall in another thread you said you were just banging a girl and she wasn't your girlfriend. And someone then replied to something to the affect of "yes, the world of college is a wonderful place".
He is young and in love, leave him alone.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
FVCK!! You got me! I wasn't even thinking when I posted that. Its not serious though. She's graduating and moving to Australia at the end of the semester. But I've been with the same girl for like 3 months now so the G word slips out every now and then...

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey. Ran my 10K race today, then went out for breakfast with wife and six friends/fellow runners, then cleaned a ton of downed tree limbs from the yard, then spent the afternoon in front of the TV with intestinal discomfort. Meh.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Snow ride today which was pretty dicey followed by another ride with a disabled friend on some more reasonable terrain. Covered a lot of ground. Tired.

Winter is coming.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
FVCK!! You got me! I wasn't even thinking when I posted that. Its not serious though. She's graduating and moving to Australia at the end of the semester. But I've been with the same girl for like 3 months now so the G word slips out every now and then...
:picsstfu:

Lol