Quantcast

sunday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ungghhh....will be missing the telescopes/lsd and the search for god while i'm on vacation...

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
In the Taipei airport. Le tired. Just want to get on the plane so I can nap. Not sleeping the whole flight and thereby completely fvcking my sleep schedule is going to be a challenge.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Not sleeping the whole flight and thereby completely fvcking my sleep schedule is going to be a challenge.
Have a beer or five, that always helps me.

Morning, we have a beautiful day here, I'll be headed to a bike park in an hour or so.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bbq place near the parents shut down for selling weed.......sad.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
No Sebastian Loeb, no care (as much). The electrics will be fun to watch were it not for those sirens.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Schitzo brother called my mom this morning.
Lost his **** and checked himself into a hospital overnight in MI, which discharged him this morning.
Has no idea where his truck is, lost his cell phone, generally out of his mind and speaking in tongues.
Luckily my 80yo mom happened to be in MI at her husbands hunting camp and is driving across the state to try and find him.

Any MI monkeys see a '10 silver gmc sierra crew cab with a cap and CO plates shoot me a PM; whether its occupied or not. Drew looks like a 6'6 Duck Dynasty dude minus the camo. Last seen around grand rapids.

Godspeed bro.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good (late) morning ya'll. Coffee and computing at the moment, contemplating the day's docket. Cleaning the house, grocery shopping, and possibly an easy bike ride might be in order. Had a big ride yesterday, legs are feeling less than fresh. Be safe out there.

I've got a friend-of-a-friend who runs in the Time Attack class, he's set a couple records in that class over the years but I don't think he's a current holder. I think they finally got his car running last night, he hasn't had any practice laps or anything this year but I think he'll probably run it anyways...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
still feeling yesterday's ride. BC bike race is happening, so I'll stay out of their way. opting to ride the couch and check out greece v costa rica instead.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Godspeed bro.
My buddies mom has the same behavior when she goes off her meds. She'll disappear for days, sometimes weeks. They usually find in a hospital or jail in a nearby county or state. Its hell for my buddy! Hope your bro gets somewhere safe and your mom is OK also.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Tried an enduro race yesterday. It was a mud fest, not the best visibility when wearing glasses. Still placed 10/28 in sport class. Fun times. Ruined an XT derailleur in the last 1/2 mile though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Schitzo brother called my mom this morning.
Lost his **** and checked himself into a hospital overnight in MI, which discharged him this morning.
Has no idea where his truck is, lost his cell phone, generally out of his mind and speaking in tongues.
Luckily my 80yo mom happened to be in MI at her husbands hunting camp and is driving across the state to try and find him.

Any MI monkeys see a '10 silver gmc sierra crew cab with a cap and CO plates shoot me a PM; whether its occupied or not. Drew looks like a 6'6 Duck Dynasty dude minus the camo. Last seen around grand rapids.

Godspeed bro.

glad to hear he's not on radio silence. hopefully your ma can get to him.