Quantcast

sunday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i hate men who can't keep their drunk wives/gf in check at concerts....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. There exists snow here at the moment. I put down snow melt yesterday, pre-snow, on our six foot long "driveway" that opens onto a shared alley. I hope everything is melted by tomorrow morning so I may continue my streak of biking to work.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Rode the 29er in the park and had a fun ride. Did a whip and thought I was cool, almost made it up all three hills. Cutting off circulation might be why my toes got cold. Next ride thin socks with thin wool socks is going to help that.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
No snow here. Sun and mud everywhere. Just listed my truck for sale. Also found two of my bee hives have had the lids popped off, one hive dead; hopefully the second hive survives the winter. WTF?! Who's harassing the bee's man?

Anyone looking for a 2005 chevy 1500? v6 4x4 5spd... 8ft bed!

Shoveled more snow, cut up some more broken tree limbs, one of which involved being way up on an extension ladder cutting off pieces of a lodged limb with a handsaw while trying to suss out how it was going to swing when it let go; got away with it. The farking ladder's made of oak, dates back to the 1950s, and feels like it weighs a metric ton. Carrying it up and down steep slippery terrain is an exercise.

Took a ride when it was just starting to get dark, continued until it was dark, lots of downed limbs in the woods, what's left of the light plays wonderful tricks on the mind.

My fucked up left knee seems to be slowly recovering...