sunday gfmt

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
powder related....slight avy

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I still refuse to log in to instagram even though I think I technically I have an account due to my Facebook account.

I, too, cannot sleep tonight. Wife had restless legs and was snoring a bit, plus her Watch was randomly turning on its screen on the charger periodically. But fundamentally I was already up at 2 because my brain is running.

No extra hour of skiing tomorrow—tired from today, no snow on the post 4:30 pm snow stake, and awake at this hour. Just driving home (I shall do the mountain half, wife Empire to Denver on I-70) and maybe taking a nice afternoon nap.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
We survived!!!! Maybe 3 hours of sleep and I have some school work to do so much coffee will be consumed. Then we are having a bonfire and sledding afternoon with the neighbors so on to adult hot cocoa. I predict 8pm bedtime for all in our home tonight lol!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Son played soccer today with 11 players for the first time. Team did not do to well. Damn cold standing watching a game outside so coffee and fireplace is slowly getting warm.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hi.
It's heckin' cold outside today. Good time to be sick. On that note, feeling better every day.
Today: warm up the garage, mount/tune the skis and snowboard I didn't do yesterday, watch sportsball playoffs.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello!
Still recovering from apparently inhaling an entire thing of wood glue. The snot that has been coming from my nose and mouth....yikes. Was finally able to sleep without coughing myself awake multiple times a night, though I need to cut back on the nyquil and that always leaves me restless. Probably won't be tonight, Sunday scaries are real and that's a dangerous combo.

It'll be in the 50s out here in eastern MA so I think I'll gas up the spooky and take it for a rip around town after lunch. It's a bit sandy but I think I can find a route that's not too hazardous.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Omelette and coffee also consumed.

About to go purchase a drain auger, as it seems there is a blockage in our second bathroom, or should I say just outside of it. The shower, toilet and sink in it are backing up. Le sigh.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Omelette and coffee also consumed.

About to go purchase a drain auger, as it seems there is a blockage in our second bathroom, or should I say just outside of it. The shower, toilet and sink in it are backing up. Le sigh.
You seem to have bad plumbing karma.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Passed current section teat, which was a bitch. 2 more over the next week then class test on Sunday. I will not be working most of this week.

Swim for Hannah then K1 for Haley, then back to the books.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Offroad ride was really good, although on the way home I had headwind (I did ride from my place, no car involved). :dead:
They put in some more singletrail to cut out parts of the fire roads or straight trails, yeah. Loamy and fun...wet roots and off cambers. :cupidarrow:
Anyone has something that helps against moles and voles? Asking for a friend...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I rode...outside! Somehow I dressed appropriately. Thought I'd be dying but was plenty warm without cooking. High winds will do that. Some headset wobble I need to address, and I'm still not 100% on the fork...but meh

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Bread is in the oven. I found a 1 ton arbor press on le craigslist. Yes!

So cold outside.

I put all the smoking weed away so I can take a hiatus. I need to get to the bottom of all this mucus production. I think its the indoor cat we got last year (first time I've had one). As long as I dabble with the smoking weed I cant effectively blame the cat.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Holy crap, still no power, and the temps are supposed to get down to -23–30 tonight. our house is super well insulated, and the basement probably won’t get below 50 or so, but still….that’s fucking cold.
kinda glad we are back East….kinda. But the reason sucks.