Quantcast

Sunday **(^%$^% GMt$$5&W@**... What the hell am I doing awake

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Poker Party tonight, Been playing blackjack for five hours, in the end with the raffle tickets I got a 15 dollar cold stone gift card......

Ok everyone else get ready for work and wake up

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
yo.
Descent ride yesterday, followed by a beer and my grill and some pie with the neighbors.
Somehow up since 4:00am, just drinking coffee and watching motoGP from Italy.

'squeeber ... what did you demo?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yo. Headed to the city with baby in tow to grab lunch with some of the wife's relatives visiting from Boston.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
crappg night, smelled like we were camped down wind fro a pig farm. my allegies went off then I ended up in a monster snore fest that was so loud it woke me up many many times and really pissed off my wife. hucked up a lung walking the dogs this morning, great start to the workday.

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

The wife came down with either food poising or some sort of stomach bug last night. To make it worse my son didn't sleep that well last night either. Ugh, it was a rough sleepless night. Needless to say... I am le tired...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Mornin,

Slept at my brothers last night with my oldest so my wife could have her girls-only birthday party. It was a good night since I wasn't woken by our 3 month old! Chillin at the park now.

Would like to ride this afternoon, but it's raining. Plus I have to replace a spoke and re tension my rear wheel.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode launch bike park for the first time today. Not a bad little mountain. It's not huge in terms of vertical footage, but they are doing a good job with what they have. Definitely more of a freeride park than dh, but that's not a bad thing.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Chilling today after +7 hours of riding / 120 miles riding yesterday. Got a little hot at the end but the biggest pain was my new gloves which didn't work so well so I had some sore red palms at the end.