Quantcast

Sunday GMT - Set your clocks

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Many years ago I was in a grocery store with my future wife. This old old black guy comes up and starts chatting with us. He was wearing an awesome red/black/white houndstooth suit with a matching hat. (One of those suits that looks real good on an old black man and absolutely ridiculous on anyone else)
Every time he would finish a sentence, he would clap and shuffle his feet in a kind of slow dance.
He said "Let me tell you a story."
(clap and shuffle)
"When I was 16 my mama fixed up my birth certificate so I could go into the Army. She told me 'Boy, the Army will feed you and you can send the money home and take care of the family.'"
(clap and shuffle)
"So I did my basic and what do you know, a war broke out a year later. They shipped me overseas."
(clap and shuffle)
"When we got to port, there was all these people protesting and carrying on. They was all shouting and waving signs that said 'Yankee go home'"
(clap and shuffle)
"I tell you, I had been called a nigger plenty of times, but I ain't NEVER been called a Yankee!"
(clap and shuffle)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
so the embassy tells me...
Your are not wearing a backpack with a large maple leaf on it? I thought the maple leaf was the international symbol for "yeah I am white and english speaking but you can't blame me for all the **** that Americans and Brits did so don't mug/yell at/kidnap me".

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hola, banditos. Baby was unhappy this morning for no discernible reason but then magically slept lying on my chest for three hours.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Needed some moob action.
Damn straight. Actually, most of the time she was kind of in my armpit, as she likes to scoot herself sideways. Must not have too developed a sense of smell yet, eh?

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Sesame Street live(no pics thank god). Then collected sap, boiled sap and naturally drank some beers. Southern Tier Brewing Live is one great beer

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
good freaking day, slept in, did a little yard work, took a 3 hour mt bike ride, hit Costco and picked up a small HD TV for the home gym. Had shredded chicked in a vegetable stir fry over brown rice for dinner and now just chilling with the dogs.:weee::weee::weee: