Quantcast

~Sunday GMT!!~

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Good morning fellow primates! Happy... Sunday :( Tomorrow is Monday but don't think about that now. Have a great end to the weekend in whichever fashion you see fit. :D Now...

I don't like to brag as I'm extremely critical of my photography, but...

I officially have a second photo selected as Shot Of The Day on GoodNewsNow. The first one was "Time Alone" (on my Flickr). This one was shot with my new D3100 ("Time Alone" was shot with my L110).

Check it out! :D www.goodnewsnow.com

Happy Sunday! Just a couple more hours until Mimosas and brunch to get my Sunday kicked off in spectacular fashion. ;)

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So we were riding at the pit yesterday, this guy and his GF come riding through all duded up for XC. Everyone is just blasting off everything and scraping tires chasing each other into the jumps. They sit there for a minute, then she asks him "How come YOU don't ride like that?"

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
So we were riding at the pit yesterday, this guy and his GF come riding through all duded up for XC. Everyone is just blasting off everything and scraping tires chasing each other into the jumps. They sit there for a minute, then she asks him "How come YOU don't ride like that?"
hahaha win

im doing nothing today since its rainy and crappy out, i think im gonna go back to bed, later monkeys.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Sitting in the back of my camper having some coffee. I have 30 minutes until I have to be in my EMT uniform and walk 30 seconds to work lol. eggs, lots of bacon, hashbowns and coffee is a good way to start the morning. It's also fun being one of only 5 guys ar the cometition with over 100 women ...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Riding with Wifey today, getting more pots and plants for the garden, and then making some salmon for dinner. Easy as it gets.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Afternoon monkeys!

BigT's little sister got married yesterday. The best beer they had at the reception wes Sam Adams Summer Ale. Friggin' Mexicans (brother-in-law's family and friends) all drank Dos Equis and Coronas. I at least got some of them to try Sam's Summer Ale, and they liked it. After the reception, we went to a bar across the street and they had Wachussett on tap. Some of them got to try some really good beer.

Today we have a birthday party for my niece from California and some of the Mexicans are supposed to come. My father-in-law brews his own, so they will get to try REALLY good beer. No "production" beer is allowed at his house.

Be safe out there.

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
Had to rush in to work at 6am (unscheduled) and nobody wants to ride because it's 101 degrees outside with a 50% chance of t-storms.

What a crappy way to start Sunday.