Quantcast

Sunday GMT

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Morning. Need some more coffee. Weather's supposed to suck, probably spend the day tinkering with bikes and watching baseball.

Trail riding's fun but if I don't get some proper DH in soon I'm going to go nuts.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Sitting in my Camper waiting for the water to boil so I can have my first cup of coffee. The first competitors are starting to arrive so I need to get my crap together and be ready to work in about 30 minutes. Scrambled Eggs, lots of Bacon, bageles and cream cheese are on deck...wooohooo

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Changed a DH tire yesterday on my bike to to a wheel set swap. Hard to believe that I had enough left hand strength to do it. Perhaps I will do the rear wheel today. First time I have wrenched a bike in over a year and it felt great.

I also posted my bass speaker cabinets on craigslist. It was a sad moment, but it is time to downsize.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Changed a DH tire yesterday on my bike to to a wheel set swap. Hard to believe that I had enough left hand strength to do it. Perhaps I will do the rear wheel today. First time I have wrenched a bike in over a year and it felt great.
Fvck yeah. :thumb:

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
merry sunday all is well in my world today got to sleep in for the first time this summer and im now gonna ride to work. seems like to today is a good day

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Pretty sore after my 8-mile trail run yesterday. We were out late for a friend's birthday party, where Wifey drank too much... I don't think we'll be doing our ride today. Just sitting down now doing our finances in Quicken. Otherwise, no plans for the day.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am sore and tired from today's charity road ride. Ugh, what an ass kicker. :dead: Best goddamn post ride food I've ever had one of these charity rides though.