Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Yesterday the wife and I spent over 17hrs driving from western NY to northwest MO... it was a very very long day.

But at least we beat Google Maps estimated time by almost an hour :weee:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Woke up to make some home made hash browns and such. Now I'm distracting myself from my calc homework that I'm going to be working on most of the day, Then I'm going to spend the afternoon replacing all the electrical stuff that went to ****, and all the stuff that just simply fell off in the cab of my truck

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
My phone battery was dead so I woke up at 1pm. I also wasted most of my time today. Need to manage my time a bit better. Went to some bmx awards party yesterday. That was really lame. Seen some awesome movies but the party was dead. Small groups of people talking, nothing happening. MTB afterparties here are much better. Too bad I have to work now since there is a good party today and I feel a bit socialy drained since my regualar group of friends decided to stay home until the spring.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Half day at Winter Park with Nick. I haven't been on a board in over two years and it came back almost instantly. Then I broke my binding and dislocated my thumb (two separate events), so we went home. No more fun weekends until Dec 10. Hopefully I can get out for some morning rides... as long as it's warmer than 31*