Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

In for some OT. Hard to pass up easy $$$$. I've been lead to believe there is some sort of "football" game today. Heading over to a coworkers after work for the "game" and something called "vast quantities of beer".

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Finally made it to the '10's. I got my first "smart phone". My old dumb phone wasn't ringing for calls any more, so I decided to make the leap into this decade and upgrade to a smart phone.

Attending a gathering of friends to drink beer tonight.

Be safe out there.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my brother has a new 55" LED samsung to christen....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys... I suppose I will drink good beer and eat massive amounts of unhealty food today while watching big budget commercials for crappy products. :D

JetTeach

Monkey
Aug 18, 2011
Morning. The one thing I know for sure today is I will NOT be watching "the game". Can't stand football.

RaindogT

Monkey
Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City
A little late to the party-- but the wifey is dragging me out shopping, then to do some trail building (our ritual sun. event), then I suppose I will see what new commercials are out.

Have a mediocre day, monkeys

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I will be spending the day working on getting one of our fire engines back in service. It was stripped of its gear to go into the shop for transmission and pump service. We spent all yesterday cleaning all the crust that had built up on the exterior while it was at the shop for over a month. Lots of work with rubbing compound and buffers before we could wax it. Today will be spent putting at the gear back in the compartments and rebeding the hoses...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So i've been doing more script reading today. I wont mention any names but one scene gave me laughs. A group of comandos in far northern russia go in a jeep and their CO tells them to act inconscpicous. Then I've looked up the actor they want for it and he was black... That's how you get rewrites and rewrites and rewrites.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Evening. Haven't even turned on the game! Had Sydney's 6th birthday party today...12 little girls (ages, 6-7) doing arts and crafts and eating a ton of fruit and veggies (glad I made 2 trays of each, cause these girls could eat). It was a great day!

And, my wood floors are installed this weekend...house is a wreck and I have a lot of crap to put back in the 2 rooms we did, but I love them!