Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the black keys were excellent last night....unfortunately parking was a nightmare due to tyrese playing at the venue next door.

i swear it looked like pimp/hooker night out.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Hungover again today, what a hell of a weekend.

Back to sleep then hopefully can get a ride in to burn all the beer off.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
looked at a 77 vet with my dad thats about it, i may go visit milford bikes today for them to a part on my pedal. its a little side peace and since im right handed and my right hand is missing finger tips i dont have the fine movement to do it my self.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woke up to a half inch of hail covering the decks. Decided a big breakfast of home fries, bacon, scrambled eggs toast and coffee was in order. Sooner or later I will get back to packing all our stuff into the pods. We have to be out by the 5th provided the buyers get their loan **** in order ( these folks are just the biggest dumbasses).

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Half painted the baby's room - damned two toned paint scheme. Also wash and waxed the Subie. Now... To figure out what next.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Rode today. I'm SO out of shape its awful. I kept every single person waiting more than once. I know its early season and all, but this is ridiculous.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good.... evening. Fun in the sun cruisin with the fam. Now sitting by the fire pondering What to drink, what to drink...?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We should ride. You'd be waitin' for me. It's all relative...
Didn't you say you were out of shape when we rode with Carlos? Because you slaughtered us.

Nick, I'm bringing the trainer with me next weekend when we ride.