Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi monkeys! Don't fvck up today!

Last night I had steak and shrimp, then saw Looper. I'm still trying to figure out what happened in that movie, but then again, I'm dumb.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. Dobro jutro. Buenos días.

Haven't done too much the last few days, fighting a cold you know. I'm planning on a ride this afternoon once it warms up. Coffee in hand.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Buffalo and I are headed to Port Angeles for Biketober Fest 2012! Brap brap! Love me some dh on a sunny October day! ...just passed Kitchen-Dick Road....

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Made it to Seattle. Fun night out in Portland with Jimmydean and Joe last night. Starting work tomorrow, WTF.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Dammit. Let's try again:

Shuttled VERY DRY hill in the back of trucks and uhauls. Uhauls were fun because.drivers are effing lunatics and drive like maniacs up old logging roads and you can't see sh!t. Trails were so dry I was scrurrd and ate **** on the first run, but eventally warmed up and had an awesome time with Buffalo... who was nice and didnt make fun of me for being a Sally those first runs ;)

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Damn I cant work this.from my phone. Was also going to say I really learned alot about drifting since it hasnt rained since like.June here. SUPER FUN!! ok. I think that's it.for now. Back to beers l. Cheers!!!!