Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
drove through western nc yesterday listening to assemble head in sunburst sound/ty segall/brmc/black angels....fun drive....week late on colors.....storm of the century cloud cover....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sick the last couple of days but getting better today. Ready for the storm and the office is closed tomorrow. I have been watching documentary on WW2 fighter planes.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Hey just to ask....... In the whole Walking dead/zombieland/any zombie show/movie........

Who the hell keeps cutting all the grass everywere anyone goes?
Also, who keeps giving all of these surviving people haircuts? And they always seems to keep a decently close shave too.

If I was stuck in a post apocalyptic world then the last thing I'd be concerned with is looking fairly clean cut.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Also, who keeps giving all of these surviving people haircuts? And they always seems to keep a decently close shave too.

If I was stuck in a post apocalyptic world then the last thing I'd be concerned with is looking fairly clean cut.
No kidding, I would be worried about getting infected with the virus via a cut while shaving......