Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Morning monkeys! 10 mile run last night after work, was all stoked for beer and then my stomach rebelled. Don't know if it was the run or what we ate for dinner but man did I not feel good. Slept well and I feel okay this morning, so I don't know what happened. Going to be another warm one.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Skied yesterday. Shuttle DH trails this afternoon.
Super windy this am ... might be a "keep my tires on the ground-day".

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I showered and changed back into my pajamas. It's going to be that kind of day.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Woke up at 8:40 and can't decide if it's worth it or not to ride to the trailhead to get a ride in or just assume the trails are ****ed from rain and not go. If I ride up there and find out the trails are a no go that's a 25mi ride on a SS with no dirt. I think I'm staying in and going on a walk about in the awesome weather but I don't have any weed so what's the point of just walking around town? It's afternoon and I can get beer, I might start drinking but I have a friends wedding reception to go to tonight at 19:00.

Edit: all of my drug acquiring methods are out of town for the weekend, and I don't any left. Today sucks.

Last edited:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm at work. I think I got a sunburn. I'm going to strangle my safety "advisor". He's an imbecile.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
Trail status just got updated, they're open. Do I have have the motivation to go on a ride? Not really. I think I'm just going to get coffee and a bagel from the coffee shop and start drinking. It seems if I don't leave the house as soon as I wake up in the morning the wind comes rushing out of my sails.

Burnt-Orange

Monkey
Jan 5, 2013
just get off your ars and ride monzie
our trails will not be good for a couple more weeks and I envy your situation
it is 20 degrees today and everything we have is Iced over from the recent thaw
the best rides are the ones you dont really want to do
so get up and ride

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
^^^
In my P.M. life we always kept sunscreen on the job site.
Does Dakar have the equivalent of OSHA?
I've had to spend more time outside than usual today... My mistake on the sunscreen.

We are running the job to Aussie safety standard, or Canadian, whichever is most stringent.
It is a source of constant irritation. Senegal has no OSHA, no building code either.

Throw in a Welshman who knows about neither in an advisory role and it makes for a VERY irritating day.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Got a cold. Feel like ass. Rode my bike and jogged anyway. Watching hockey and football. Beer.

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
BO, SJ, et al. Too late, I started drinking. Tried getting drugs, it's only maringally working. Ex (yes Nicole, that ex) texted me looking for drugs. I have a handle on them and we are about to split the price for some. I still have that wedding thing to do. Half-assed considering asking the ex to come. Probably will. Need a shower and shave. I smell bad; like two weeks no shower bad since its been two weeks. 19:00 at the bar here I come. I hope life is half as terrible for me as it is for spaghetti.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Hosted a group ride at a trailhead today. Some new people showed up and one guy brought his Boxer but couldn't control him. The third time the boxer attacked my dog I picked him up over my head to smash him but the owner intervened with a leash. 4 more seconds...

Ride went well - 22 degrees and frost on everything. Loving my bar mitts!

Last edited:

Ride Monzie

Monkey
Jan 4, 2013
Killafornia
BO, SJ, et al. Too late, I started drinking. Tried getting drugs, it's only maringally working. Ex (yes Nicole, that ex) texted me looking for drugs. I have a handle on them and we are about to split the price for some. I still have that wedding thing to do. Half-assed considering asking the ex to come. Probably will. Need a shower and shave. I smell bad; like two weeks no shower bad since its been two weeks. 19:00 at the bar here I come. I hope life is half as terrible for me as it is for spaghetti.
Came home around 18:30 and passed out. Missed all the calls from all the people I need to get in touch with. Called them all back to no avail. ****! I still haven't eaten real food today and am about to leave the house for a friends birthday party at the bar for lack of drugs and anything better to do. I hope I get some ****ing phone calls real ass soon. Way to day drink dip****. I should really eat and shower. Shower is going to wait, I have some stuff resembling food and will scarf that before heading out. Something to throw up is better than a kidney or my liver. If I could just get someone to answer their ****ing phone I won't need to spend so much at the bar but there's only two hours left so I might get off easy. Here's hoping.