Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
being an airline...i thought it was a union job.

my bad.
Understandable. Everyone around here gets to be lazy, irresponsible, self-serving pricks who never have to worry about getting fired outside of a felony conviction, without the burdensome pay and benefits a Union might actually provide.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Understandable. Everyone around here gets to be lazy, irresponsible, self-serving pricks who never have to worry about getting fired outside of a felony conviction, without the burdensome pay and benefits a Union might actually provide.
in a union world you might have more than one 600 pound co worker...food for thought...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Wifey and I had a great night of sushi and Johnny Marr.
Smartphones and concerts, especially in small clubs, are the suck.

Working on the boat today.
Decided to repaint the whole f'in thing this season, inside and out.
Hopefully I can drop it in the start of June.

Grilling out with some friends tonight.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Wifey and I had a great night of sushi and Johnny Marr.
Smartphones and concerts, especially in small clubs, are the suck.
he played nowhere near me that i remember?

any good?

with you on the smart phone hatred.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Yesterday was 12 hours in allergy hell in Briones. light wind blowing all the pollen's into the air and right to the facility where I was working, effing miserable. Tried a new Italian place last night, best Osso Bucco I've ever had. Going riding then setting up the RV for the wife to head off to a horse show with her friends on Thursday.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it's odd i live in the SE again and i don't have allergy problems like i used too...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I received an interesting letter from my mortgage company this morning saying that my payment was short. I have an automatic payment coming from my bank, which is showing the correct amount. Normally I would put the blame on the mortgage company, but this is the second time I received a letter of this sort. About 2 months ago I received one from the water company, which came with a $25 penalty for late payment. That also showed the correct amount sent to the vendor.

We were already looking at switching because they want to charge my wife $5 per month for her business account. This just escalated things substantially. Now to go through all of my auto-pay and direct deposits to find out what I have to change.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
went for a short hike with the kid in one of those backpack carrier thingies. Was pretty fun... for me. Not so sure about the little guy...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
went for a short hike with the kid in one of those backpack carrier thingies. Was pretty fun... for me. Not so sure about the little guy...
Haley likes hers. She has a never ending grin on her face until she falls asleep form the motion. And then she is seriously out until I take her out of the pack. I'm a huge fan. It allows us to get out of the house and do things.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
he played nowhere near me that i remember?
any good?
with you on the smart phone hatred.
I'm not a huge smiths fan (wife is) so I went in completely neutral/emotionally detached and had a great time.
Marr can certainly play and his band was tight.
Last day of the NA tour so they'd clearly worked the kinks out by then.
His new solo stuff is much better live than studio work lets on.
These tix were free but I'd pay to see him again in another small venue.

Tim, set list is here