Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
prince harry is here in the states meeting with wounded warriors or something.....i guess if he had had the chance to meet gonefirefightin we would have seen their mugshots on tv...

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Mourning the loss of Dirt. Never met him, but he was one of us. I shall miss his schizophrenic style of posting. RIP, brother.

Made blueberry pancakes for BigT this morning. Going to dinner with the inlaws later.

Be safe out there.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Gah, just receieved notice from upper management of a substantial change to our payroll system, our techs are going to be getting screwed, like 1/3 pay cut, managers are about 25%......... Glad I already gave notice and that I am protected from this crap while I am still here........... My guess, by the end of two weeks I have half the crew left. Stupid people I swear

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Nice sunny day. We drove out to the wineries, bought a few pies (one for this week, two frozen ones to stash away for a bbq gathering we're having later this month), and each had a delicious apple tart. Mmm pastry…

In a bit, once relieved of baby-watching duty, I'll be headed back outside into the sun to try to clean up the paint on the cars some more.