Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning! Rode Friday, rode yesterday, now I'm gearing up to ride today. I predict much fatigue when I get back, I'm not sure I've ever ridden this many miles in 3 days.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Skys are full not sure what is worth doing though if I do anybody a favor it is me with bicycle riding not sure what is riding today roads open trails are too but racing on the hill maybe camera feeling as if there is chance for both in my decked out 29er without suspension really troubles me that it is bumpy, maybe riding full suspension not sure how to tell bike ride and what bike ride but anyway bike ride.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"Working" again today. Yesterday consisted of me and a few others monitoring the cluster f that was yesterday between a handfull of people I have a feeling today will be much the same. The lack of planning and direction on a release of this magnitude is disturbing.

I have a 1:1 with our CEO at 9 on Monday. It was supposed to be on Thursday of last week and I was going to inform him of my feelings on this release, but now it looks like it will be postmortem.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Gloomy day here. Sung with baby this morning. Little on my agenda today besides studying and reading about light sport aircraft. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:disgust1:

Forked tail doctor destroyer!

No, no, no Bonanzas for me. I'd rather go down in flames in something I turned a wrench on. :eek:

so which is more expensive to own.....boat or plane?
Depends on size, duh. QE II vs. an ultralight…

'Squeeb, check out the last few posts in my thread to get inside my plane-head.