Quantcast

Sunday GMT

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So I jump in the shower this morning and after I get all wet, there is no soap. So I get out, soaking wet, but I can't find the bath soap among the tons of toiletries my wife collects. So I grabbed the strongly scented glycerine hand soap off of the sink and used that. And that's the story of why my balls smell like roses.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Did it take out the wrinkles too?

Had a good mtb ride yesterday where I managed not to fall this time. Unfortunately I did find a good hit my frame got from my last big crash. Afraid it could cost me a new swing arm.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
So I jump in the shower this morning and after I get all wet, there is no soap. So I get out, soaking wet, but I can't find the bath soap among the tons of toiletries my wife collects. So I grabbed the strongly scented glycerine hand soap off of the sink and used that. And that's the story of why my balls smell like roses.
:rofl: moring RM , today's agenda laundry , work and dirtymikes going away BBQ , that is all .

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yesterday: yard work. including removing 2 stumps. then went kayaking and grilled. sore now. hope to try and squeeze in a ride this afternoon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Weekend of failed riding attempts. Rode Winter Park with Nick yesterday and none of the lifts worked. We got in two full, and two half runs. Was planning to ride trail in Keystone w/ Nick and Full Trucker today, but there are thunderstorms, so no exposed riding.

On a side note, over beers last night, FT was trying to convince me that I should sell my SB-66 and get an SB-95. His argument is that since I am only riding DH at Winter Park and some local shuttles, that I can do better w/ a 29'er, despite having less travel. Can anybody think of a logical reason to swap an SB-66 setup for heavy trail/light DH for an SB-95? I can't seem to find any forks, wheels, or proper tires that would make that seem logical to me.

The logic behind a 650bmakes more sense, but there are also more burly wheel and tire options available.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:stupid:

If it's going to be your only bike I think the 66 makes more sense. Plus you already have it.
Yeah... that's what I was thinking. I've been swapping wheels and shock for DH, which has worked out well. Although I need a new front wheel, as mine met its end yesterday.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Watching Rays-Yankees. Keep forgetting that, pragmatically, I should be rooting for the Yankees. Do not like.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
back in the land of electronic communications. It was nice being off line for two days of fly fishing

Red lake at Dawn

I had no idea that kicking around a lake for 3 hours in a float tube could physically wipe you out so much. I could barely walk Saturday night to fish the evening rise on the carson rive