Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Doing an extra long trail ride with Nick this afternoon. I'm going to try to get the rest of the deck sanded and power washed.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Day off today. So far:

Awake 5
Listen to Jeff Garlin Podcast
Asleep again until 8
Listen to some more podcasts til about 9
Asleep again til around 11

Coffee and repeats of wipeout on tv

My shoulder is quite facked. I needs me some physio.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning. Didn't sleep, and coffee isn't working. Out to do stuff before the funs can be had.

Doing an extra long trail ride with Nick this afternoon.
Today's ride will be 7 days in a row for me. I hope you aren't looking to break any land-speed records.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Made coffee and breakfast. BadDNA made me go out and ride yesterday. He's such a b@st@rd! Why is it so freaking rocky in central MA?? I'm having a love-hate affair with the trails out here. The entire time I'm riding them, I am thinking, "I hate these trails! I suck! I should just go back to road riding! GAHHHHHHH" And then I get back to my car, and drive home, and think, "Oh, that wasn't so bad. I should go back and try that again." Bipolar much?? So maybe I'll go back out and try that again today....

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Made coffee and breakfast. BadDNA made me go out and ride yesterday. He's such a b@st@rd! Why is it so freaking rocky in central MA?? I'm having a love-hate affair with the trails out here. The entire time I'm riding them, I am thinking, "I hate these trails! I suck! I should just go back to road riding! GAHHHHHHH" And then I get back to my car, and drive home, and think, "Oh, that wasn't so bad. I should go back and try that again." Bipolar much?? So maybe I'll go back out and try that again today....
Do you have a dropper post? :D

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring , I had a nice trail ride this moring and now I'm going to work for a little bit . Maybe see the wolverine movie later today , stay frosty mofo's !!!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Drinking a beer by the pool at what was a failed Club Med in Almadies.

Quite an accomplishment, if you ask me...

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Had one of those rides where little went right. Botched usually easy sections and went OTB going uphill. Oh well, any ride is a good ride.

FedEx was supposed to deliver my bike stuff yesterday. They didn't, and now the tracking info says estimated delivery "N/A". :(

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Good day at Whistler yesterday. Lazy morning so far, doin' some baking and watching the Sox game. Might go mess around on the jump bike later.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Camped all weekend and ride DH at Keystone with my gal. We pinned it yesterday and were pretty tuckered today, but rode anyways. Near the top on our second lap, she had a slow-speed tip-over and apparently broke her hand. At the Urgent Care now getting x-rays. Boo.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Camped all weekend and ride DH at Keystone with my gal. We pinned it yesterday and were pretty tuckered today, but rode anyways. Near the top on our second lap, she had a slow-speed tip-over and apparently broke her hand. At the Urgent Care now getting x-rays. Boo.
NOOO!
She was just killing it on Saturday. This sucks.