Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Trying to get the beater put together so that I can take Haley for a ride on fire roads. Also scheming about running a 1x10 with the monster cassette.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
morning.

We're flying back home this afternoon. Not ready for vacation to be over but it will be nice to sleep in our own bed tonight.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! The pod is packed up and on its way to Colorado. My car was riding on the bump stops all the way to the Uhaul place. Furniture = packed up and gone as well. Our apartment is pretty sparse right now, just the stuff going in the cars. 6 days. :eek:

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring :monkey:, I dh big bear yesterday and gravity logic is doing alot of good things with the trails at snow summit . But there was the socal dh douchness factor there and that is a big turn off . The old trails are still the best and no trail traffic on the old trails either . I had a great time and can't wait to go back . Work and rest is today's agenda .

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Moring :monkey:, I dh big bear yesterday and gravity logic is doing alot of good things with the trails at snow summit . But there was the socal dh douchness factor there and that is a big turn off . The old trails are still the best and no trail traffic on the old trails either . I had a great time and can't wait to go back . Work and rest is today's agenda .
you'd think they'd be thrilled to have lift acccess DH in under half a days drive

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
In 7 days, I'll be in Montreal.

I plan to watch the Slopestyle today, then the Canadian Open tomorrow at work.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
We're flying back home this afternoon. Not ready for vacation to be over but it will be nice to sleep in our own bed tonight.
Travel update: F*CK THE AIRLINES!!!!! Now we're not flying out until tomorrow morning and we're not even making it to ROC tomorrow. They could only get us to Buffalo and someone is gonna have to drive over an hour (one way) to pick us up.

:rant::disgust1::banghead:

Thankfully my brother-in-law has a ton of beer at their house. I'm gonna get hammered now...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Travel update: F*CK THE AIRLINES!!!!! Now we're not flying out until tomorrow morning and we're not even making it to ROC tomorrow. They could only get us to Buffalo and someone is gonna have to drive over an hour (one way) to pick us up.

:rant::disgust1::banghead:

Thankfully my brother-in-law has a ton of beer at their house. I'm gonna get hammered now...

Not my fault!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wife is down with a stomach something and its not pretty so I am baby sitting all day. Got the boys out for a bike ride so at least we have done something today.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Just got back from a weekend in maine.
Beach, county fair, good food and many beers.
Demo derby was great, obesity was rampant and my kids rode the midway rides beyond the edge of nausea.
Picked up kids football gear this evening; season starts tomorrow.
Where did summer go?