Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I *gasp* peddled into work this morning. According to strava for the first time since the end of june. Don't know why I've been slacking on the bike so bad but it sure has shown on my last couple mt. bike rides with teh $tinkle.

Lets try not to Canada this GMT up shall we?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watching F1....trying to map out a route for vacation....list of fire lookuts keeps growing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
no weehawken grand prix race next year....i thought you northeasterners were cultured motherfvckers and sh!t...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, just waking up, went to a bbq last night, food was awesome... Lamb meat balls, elk burgers, venison roast, effin awesome with all the normal sides... Today i have to drive over to billings...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Because monsoon?
It hasn't helped for sure. There have been a couple afternoons were I was pretty damn glad to have not been stuck on a bicycle.

Morning, just waking up, went to a bbq last night, food was awesome... Lamb meat balls, elk burgers, venison roast, effin awesome with all the normal sides... Today i have to drive over to billings...
You're not officially living in Montana until you've done this.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning.
Coffee in hand and also watching F1. Considering DH vs XC rides today.
I also watched F1. Hopefully you rode DH, because I just knocked out a loop from GM to DR and back.

I did set new PR's for both the climb and decent, so that feels good. I did cut the ride short by about 4 miles though, as my legs were blown.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Got in a great trail ride this am.
Need to get some quotes out before the morning but the beach or boat is calling.
We'll see which way the motivation is blowing after some food.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
'Morning! (Hey, again, I've got 17 mins till noon as I start typing this! ;)) BUFFALO just left to represent and actually RIDE HIS BIKE with his older brother and his bro-in-law :) Hope they have a blast and can get some shuttle runs in!!

Last night he went with me to get my tattoo done!!! Three birds, one for each family member... http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234051&p=3924241#post3924241
Didn't hurt like I was afraid it would, and my buddy who did it did a great job (imo) Telling my mom was the scariest part!! She (conservative Catholic mom) said, *sigh*"Oh... I thought you'd escaped adulthood without that..." Oh moms :) xoxo

Happy Sunday!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Mild town ride on the DH bike, beats riding the comfort cruiser :) Also hit the skatepark yesterday and wow am I sore today. Trying to dust off the skills before the next trip to Cali because I am expected to hit at least a few local parks with old friends next trip. I don't want to be a total hack, but some old man hack is to be expected. They all still skate, so it's not exactly fair, but back in the day I out skated all those bastards. Payback is a bitch, I guess.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
On a side note, we're going to SF next weekend for a wedding, and Wifey made me try on a suit to confirm fit. My go-to suit was actually too big, and I'm going to be wearing a suit that I haven't worn in over 3 years. Stoked.

I'm 6 weeks in, and down 22lbs, to 228lbs. Just 3lbs away from a reset target of 205lbs.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I did opt for DH at the park. Good times, perfect hero dirt, big jumps. ding ding!!!!!!

Well done on the slimmage, Stoney!

Peach: are you home!??

Nice ink skibunny!!!1!

Nice fire lookout steve!!

Nice use of excessive punctuation, me!!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Started - 250 lbs
Lost - 22 lbs
Current 228 lbs
Initial goal - 225 lbs
Second (reset) target - 205 lbs

My math is fine. Your comprehension is not.
leaving the initial goal out of the first part.....

I'm 6 weeks in, and down 22lbs, to 228lbs. Just 3lbs away from a reset target of 205lbs.
led us to your fuzzy math.

Last edited: