Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ran half marathon yesterday. It was a balmy 8 degrees down in Pueblo. I PR'd by 4 minutes, so I had that going on for me. Finished off the evening at a party for a friend. Now I'm hungover and sore. Decided to call in sick so now I need to figure out what to do with myself today, leaning towards "not much".

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Snowing a bit right now. 4* too boot. Plan is to stay inside as much as possible today. I did discover that my car is stupid fast in the cold. 267whp/305wtq @ 80* = holy isht balls fun @ 10*.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I am baby-wrangling as my wife and mother in law do the whitest of all white people activities this morning: playing in a hand-bell choir at church.

One cool thing about this church, which my wife and I do not regularly attend, for the record, is that their minister married another church's minister yesterday. Oh, both of the ministers are women.

Bolted the snow tires onto Hilarie's car, put wind covers on some sensitive plants.

Replaced the rear shifter cable on the Moonlander, #whythefvckcan'ttheymakeacablehousingthetdoesn'tshrink?

Was going to go for a ride, but after working outside for most of the day, realized I was freezing my ass off and came in to address a Green Flash Brewery Le Freak.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just got my snowboard in the mail. "ridden 4 times and a 'like new' base apparently means big ass gouges. Yeah for the ebay complaint system.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'm sure she appreciated the photo stop.
Stopped at the garbage cans to get rid of the trash and some bags of dog poop took a pic with the cell phone before getting back in. She was shooting pictures out the window the whole drive. Funny thing is the fall took place Saturday evening right before dark and we had to walk a mile back to the camper on ice. She sucked it up and willed herself to walk though the pain. Once at the truck she would not go to valley ems, told me to splint it, ice it and pass her a beer, we could hit a hospital on the way home. She is one tough lady.