Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
brothers oldest kids birthday is today.

a present should probably be aquired.

pretty sure i will fall asleep after about 20 minutes of arriving at the festivities.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
brothers oldest kids birthday is today.

a present should probably be aquired.

pretty sure i will fall asleep after about 20 minutes of arriving at the festivities.
You have kids ? Started my morning by watching canadia win the gold and now getting rid of more clutter in my place . I'm really trying to give this minimalist thing a go .

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You have kids ?
fvck.

no.

my oldest brother has kindly provided the parents with two grand kids....thereby letting my youngest brother and i off the hook for producing them.

i'll only ever have a dog.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good morning. Growing beard, not skiing. Snowed the trails in so probably won't get out for a ride today as I'd hoped either. Probably should finally get my homie's website done then, chup chup.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. No word from Denver, still/of course.

I did have a fruitful phone interview yesterday with a practice in Alabama, of all places. I wouldn't be the only Asian person in the county, as there are at least two more: the dude I interviewed with, and one of his neighbors. :D

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Wife myself and some friends went out last night for national margarita day last night, i drove they drank. They all got into a holdem table and i dropped a 20 in a keno machine. Pushing random buttons added a zero to that and paid for the evening. Fun night, wife is hungover

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
went out for all you can eat meat Brazilian last night. woke up sweaty. gross. It did not agree with me.

any sort of restaurant where part of the attraction is quantity: you can keep it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Rented a fat bike. About to head out. We'll see what the fuss is about.
I had a buddy who has one describe it to me as "it's just mountain biking"... yeah, not quite. They completely lose the nimble side to side, fun to corner feeling that makes mountain biking so appealing to me. They're fun in the their own right, and certainly a good workout, but... meh.

what sucks is I'll probably wind up having to buy one as all my buddies seem to want to get one, and will ditch skiing... a good xc ski session still totally beats this for me....