Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin folks! Ordered a buncha parts last night. Should be enough to finish off the dj bike (for now) and a front derailleur setup for the AM bike. Come on brown Santa!

The weather this weekend hasn't been very conducive to riding. :mad:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Effing A. Biggest trout I have ever caught. 6x tippet using a nymph. He spun me in circles in the float tube. 7-8 good runs. It took about 15 minutes to net him. And of course I continued my practice of catch and release

Last edited:

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
chili and corned beef slow cooking on the stove (in different pots you pack of merciless trolls). wife and daughter asleep on the couch at 6:20pm.

time to keep pondering what mt bike to buy next.

or read D&D adventure modules. (today my almost 4 year old daughter described her latest d&d character iteration as: a fighter, named Rose, wielding a big hammer, a wooden stake (for zombies) and a third arm sprouting out of her head with two thumbs holding a shield, wearing ring mail made from the wedding rings of all the parents who live in D&D. then she crushed zombies with her hammer and killed a troll in a cave. so precious!)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
chili and corned beef slow cooking on the stove (in different pots you pack of merciless trolls). wife and daughter asleep on the couch at 6:20pm.

time to keep pondering what mt bike to buy next.

or read D&D adventure modules. (today my almost 4 year old daughter described her latest d&d character iteration as: a fighter, named Rose, wielding a big hammer, a wooden stake (for zombies) and a third arm sprouting out of her head with two thumbs holding a shield, wearing ring mail made from the wedding rings of all the parents who live in D&D. then she crushed zombies with her hammer and killed a troll in a cave. so precious!)

I approve...