Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Fvcking roadies have a huge swath of my area blocked off for a skinny tired snoozefest. I can't even get to the trailhead. :rant:

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I just biked 10 km with my family. I was astounded that my 3.5 year old did it on his own. 5 km each way. Now he's going to have his nap, and I'm going to go for a ride. Tis a good day indeed.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Fvck me, my fitness sucks.
Great ride this morning, though I did get passed by a trail runner at one point :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ignition coil went out in the racing Volvo. When troubleshooting the problem my timing got knocked out of whack. After I replaced the coil a backfire ignited unburned gas that had collected in the muffler. Muffler blew up like a hand grenade, shrapnel and everything. Trying to rig up an exhaust system that get me to an exhaust shop without my ears bleeding.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Ignition coil went out in the racing Volvo. When troubleshooting the problem my timing got knocked out of whack. After I replaced the coil a backfire ignited unburned gas that had collected in the muffler. Muffler blew up like a hand grenade, shrapnel and everything. Trying to rig up an exhaust system that get me to an exhaust shop without my ears bleeding.
:rofl:

What sort of racing Volvo?

Good trail ride this morning. Watching Blackhawks-Kings now. :wave:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Just got done watching the Chi vs SKC game on TV. Unfortunately SKC lost because of some BS calls by the refs :rant:

Yeah, that was my exercise for today. :shablon:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Had a nice afternoon nap. I am a toddler at heart.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
freaking beat. fished and Kayaked for 6 hours on Saturday then 3 hours on Sunday then drove home in the RV during a high wind advisory...lots of ibuprofen is in my future

fun fishing this morning though. 2 good sized Blugill on a Wooly Bugger and 3 more on a small Bass Popper

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Trail ride fueled by the motivation to get back home before Junior woke up. Many PRs were achieved indicating that my dorkery was faster than many other dorks' dorkery. Many.

And I made it home before Jr. woke up. And the Mrs. Winnar.