Quantcast

Sunday GMT

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Been up for 2.5 hours now. Woke to a child yelling 'Daddy' from the top of the stairs. We normally close the gate at the top of the steps to keep her upstairs in the morning. Wifey left the gate open last night and apparently we have done such a good job of teaching her to wait for somebody to walk down stairs with her that she was calling for me to come get her. Assuming that I was downstairs, because it's always closed in the am unless I'm downstairs.

Very tired post race and the early wake up didn't help. I might still do a run today, as my run yesterday was a joke.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Spent a good chunk of yesterday on my brother-in-law's boat. Drank lots of brews, did a bunch of swimming, and a little tubing as well. My muscles are sore and my shoulders are a fairly crispy this morning.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Perfect 60 degrees outside so I'm having my coffee outside on the patio.
Rode 4 days in a row so I'm thinking a mellow lazy day is in order.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Good concert (heard, not played) last night. Wife woke up with baby, which is fair since I covered for her on Thursday morning (she had a workout class and dentist) and she's going wine tasting this afternoon. I am not going, because meh.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I had a great afternoon at Highland today. Weather was perfect, mountain was half empty, wifey makes good progress every time we go. Now enjoying Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pilsner.