Quantcast

<> <> sunday gmt <> <>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fun day today. Only irritating thing that happened was a snapped chain. Those Sram 10 speed powerlinks or whatever they are called sure are hard to snap together.

When you guys says 75 miles, is that on the road? I couldn't ever imagine doing that via trail. My ass is puckering just thinking about that.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Damn where is the weekend gone? I spent Sunday with wifey at a bike park, the weather could not have been any better. Tomorrow will be teh suck.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
when you guys says 75 miles, is that on the road? I couldn't ever imagine doing that via trail. My ass is puckering just thinking about that.
That was on the road. Highly doubt I would be able to ride 75 miles in 4.5 hours a real mountain bike trail.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Spent America's birthday and the rest of the weekend getting high... still some snow drifts here and there but mostly the high country around central Colorado is riding shredtastically. We hit the Greens, Fooses, Starvation, and Silver Creek descents off the Monarch Crest trail. So many rocks smashed, so many views gawked at, so many smiles to be had. Lots of love for this place. Less words. Moar pictures.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I did 52 trail miles in one day in Durango... 18 or so years ago, that is. That was a death march.

Today I took the Land Cruiser up into the foothills, going on some pretty gnarly forest service roads from Rollinsville back to Black Hawk. Good times, and the car did great. I have no desire to up the gnar, so my Land Cruiser will stay unmolested (except for the 32"s that it already wears).

This was with my dad, and afterwards we flew the flight simulators at the Lowry aviation museum. 5 kills by me, 1 by him, heh.