Quantcast

*** Sunday GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha say there, Johnny Internet!

Yesterday: 56 mile road ride at 16.8 mph and a 7 mile run at 7:40 pace.
Today: More exercise (already ran once).

Quo Fan: Sorry we missed you yesterday.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Coffee and french toast in my belly. Rain in the forecast for today so no rides planned. I guess I'll watch the World Cup final and consume some beverages of the barley variety.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy. More unpacking. Safeway and Costco (again) runs. Hemorrhaging money in buying things to stock house.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Drinking coffee and watching le Tour on le television.

Solid ride yesterday. Non-stop technical trail fest. Dumped rain on the climb up through the storm. I read this morning that a guy was killed by lightning just about 10 miles away as the crow flies. He was over 1k higher, but still. RIP man.

Howdy. More unpacking. Safeway and Costco (again) runs. Hemorrhaging money in buying things to stock house.
Welcome to town Toshi. Let's get out when the dust settles over there.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I read this morning that a guy was killed by lightning just about 10 miles away as the crow flies. He was over 1k higher, but still. RIP man.
Having lived on the flat East portion of the continent my entire, this is one of the most vivid memories I have of my two years in Denver. The lightning in the mountains just doesn't compare to anywhere else. That's sad to hear, RIP.

I'm enjoying an incredible post ride slushy right now :D. Man its humid today.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Long ride was cut a little short by some crashes, some getting lost, and some more crashes.

Short in terms if distance, not time. I'm cooked.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
This was yesterdays ride. We had about ten people show up for it. Most of us are fit but we had a few who weren't prepared. Turns out one guy bonked so hard he had to walk his bike down the fire road :shocked:

Today was re-hydration along with consuming donut peaches and birfday cake. Also attended a 5 hour birth-prep class for our soon to be lil' boostindoubles. Great weekend!

http://www.strava.com/activities/165151330

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hell of a good weekend. Trout Fished the West Fork of the Carson River in the Sierras with dry flies for over 6 hours on Saturday and then went Kayaking and fishing on Bear Reservoir Sunday. I am freaking sore in a most excellent way