Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy. Seeing another model house this morning. Mariko is dancing in the living room to 90s iTunes Radio over a Bluetooth speaker I got as a gift for being a groomsman last weekend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my brother informs me toshi won't be needing the heated seats this week.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
This weekend is a wash. Didn't ride yesterday, didn't make it to a party in the afternoon.
Not riding DH today so I can pick up friends this afternoon at the airport. #goodguynick

I guess I'll try to squeeze in a trail ride after moar coffee.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Trail ride in the morning. Crashed and smashed up my knee something solid.

Grilling and drinking beer and watching football now. Might go see a friend's band tonight.

Atmosphere was fun as hell last night. Great show, and spent most of it dancing with a stunning blonde young lady. :brows:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
The day started off grey and crummy. Still went for a hike with the family which was nice. Then a trail ride with a buddy that was good too. Ride finished with sunshine, which remains to this moment. Nice.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Trail ride in the morning. Crashed and smashed up my knee something solid.

Grilling and drinking beer and watching football now. Might go see a friend's band tonight.

Atmosphere was fun as hell last night. Great show, and spent most of it dancing with a stunning blonde young lady. :brows:
Her name wasn't Chelsea, was it?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I am getting a new leather couch and love seat. They recline and everything. Even smell nice too!
couldn't get the glitter stains out of the old set?

The gastro went out like a lion, but seems to be fully gone. Back on the beer...

Went for the first outing as a family of 4. Loading and unloading the car is a whole new level of PITA.

Good thing I enjoy the learning curve of things...

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
couldn't get the glitter stains out of the old set?

The gastro went out like a lion, but seems to be fully gone. Back on the beer...

Went for the first outing as a family of 4. Loading and unloading the car is a whole new level of PITA.

Good thing I enjoy the learning curve of things...
I have been glitter free since April. The financial rewards have been greater then I had imagined. I can now afford to date women my own age.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You know there's a store in the mall here called Glitter ?

Haven't ridden at all this week due to icky virus thingy. Soon though, soooooooonnn...
Women my age are less prone to icky viral things and don't spend as much time in the mall as the young stripper types I had previously dated. The current hoover happens to like furniture stores. I totally got railroaded. I made her watch Baseball and pay for one of my Famous Sushi Purges to the tune of $140 as punishment.