Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Went to Boise St v Air Force last night with the women folk, my brother and his girlfriend. Glad we remembered we had tickets to the game, since Boise obviously forgot about it. I am le tired.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , I'm thinking of buying a used Tacoma truck today . But trail ride first or as the kids say now days enduro ride.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
No Rampage today, plans are all screwed up. Might go take a drive into the country and wander aimlessly.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Morning , I'm thinking of buying a used Tacoma truck today.
Bring bucketfuls of cash. Flip side is resale will be good down the road.

I took Mariko for a 30-40 minute ride in the bike trailer. She enjoyed it, accompanied by Care Bear and her corgi stuffed animal. I enjoyed it, too, as the exercise fostered a satisfying post-ride poo.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Slept in. yesterday involved a 300 mile drive pulling a horse trailer. but the fun part of the day was going to a wine release party in the evening at the 3 Steves winery. Free food and wine and a duo playing some decent music.. good time

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Shitty few days. Ugh. Remember this, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Rode the DH bike today for the last lift-served day of the season. (save for Angel Fire, running for two more weeks)
This coincides with the reawakening of shuttle season, starting in about, oh, six days.

Saw THREE moose on the hill today; a big bull and baby (only a couple hundred lbs) and a lazy female eating grass and then taking a nap. Moose are cool animals.

Scarfed down leftover chicken and settling in for a night of what should be STELLAR footballing on the tele.

Cheers.