Quantcast

\\\sunday gmt///

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good luck with your wife, Eric. Glad to at least hear that you're going home.

Ran my half marathon in 1:34:29 yesterday, which is a 9 second personal best. Finished 229 out of about 5900 overall. It was 48 degrees, raining, and I had a cold. :dead: Pretty much feeling like complete ass today, but happy with my race. Next race is the Philadelphia Marathon in six weeks. I'll be gunning for 3:20.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Up in maine at friends place.
Took little dudes to a cool fort overlooking the Penobscot yesterday.

Skipped beer in favor of white wine last night minimize bloating and maximize lobster roll intake.

Hungover.
Prescribed myself a slow drip of Dales since waking and thing are starting to improve.

Heading to hang at shore and then hopefully lose my kids in a corn maze.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Up in maine at friends place.
Took little dudes to a cool fort overlooking the Penobscot yesterday.
Fort Knox? that place is cool. used to go there when little. on grey days the underground parts would creep me out.

rainy here. doing all i can to not leave the house but also not kill my kids. something might have to give...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Rainy day. Hanging with family, with Thai delivery en route. My parents approve of the model home that we aim to build.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Howdy all. Rainy day. Hanging with family, with Thai delivery en route. My parents approve of the model home that we aim to build.
Toshi, with all due respect ... you're crazy ... the commute to your hospital is nothing. don't build a new house in the city, move west. Like, foothills West. For the distance you drive you could wake up in the mountains on your day's off.

Just sayin' ...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Stick a fork in me I am beat. I think I dozed for about an hour at the hospital last night. Got home at 7am. Took a two hour nap then had to get the garage ready for a delivery of Laminate flooring at 9:30 by moving all the MDF base mouldings that I am painting out of the way. Got the flooring delivered then spent the next few hours fishing painting. Oh did I mention I had to mow the lawns, trim the hedges and do some carpentry? Ah the joy of home ownership.
BBQ is going with some nice chicken and a Kale salad. Turn in by 8pm as I have a 2am wake up and a 3:30 shift start.

Gee and I am working 18 straight days until my next day off. Two jobs bites sometimes.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Toshi, with all due respect ... you're crazy ... the commute to your hospital is nothing. don't build a new house in the city, move west. Like, foothills West. For the distance you drive you could wake up in the mountains on your day's off.

Just sayin' ...
I did what'd essentially be the commute from Golden once a week in September, for rehearsals at Red Rocks CC. I do not wish to have that drive, no thanks!

In the north part of Stapleton where they're building it'd be perhaps a 15 minute drive. It's about 10 currently. I find that plus a shortly after 5 work cessation time to be just about perfect, and that the homes here are new, open, and well insulated and the public schools are good seals it.