Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Our son threw a wrench into our plans of going to my cousin's wedding yesterday. He started a fever around noon yesterday then ended up throwing up all over himself and my wife while we were getting ready. So only I ended up going to the reception. My son was throwing up a bunch of times last night as well. Gonna be a nap on the couch while watching football kind of day.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
efiing twenty somethings. One of the women that works at the barn had a bunch of friends over to her 5th wheel trailer and they got tanked and decided to go climb to the top of the hay bales in the barn. One guy fell from the top around midnight, 25 feet to concrete. Fire and EMS showed up but as usual drunks bounce instead of breaking, he just had a bruised ass. so much for me getting a restful nights sleep.....

oh well another day of getting paid to watch women ride horses...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning.

Our son threw a wrench into our plans of going to my cousin's wedding yesterday. He started a fever around noon yesterday then ended up throwing up all over himself and my wife while we were getting ready. So only I ended up going to the reception. My son was throwing up a bunch of times last night as well. Gonna be a nap on the couch while watching football kind of day.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Trails need to be built but I am at the tire store. Feckin nails. In related news I scrapped over two tons of mixed bulk nails on Friday

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I was about to type that I had a great ride today, when my youngest poured the contents of my oldest's cup on the floor. It's been one of those days with the kids. :/

On the other hand, I managed to cobble together a good ride that wasn't too wet, and has plenty of good descending. Good times. Best ride since Perry Hill three weeks ago.

My youngest is sick, I think I'm gonna have to stay home with him tomorrow. Sleep? Who needs that?!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
also, my ride sucked ass ... everyone dickhead with a cowboy hat and a horse was out on the trail today. I like horses, just not dickhead cowboys.

#perfectsundayonthefrontrangeproblems

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Today I learned that Mariko doesn't quite still fit into her Halloween bear outfit from last year.