Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Made my front shifter into the remote for my KS Lev adjustable seat post

My large chain ring has turned into a bash guard and the front derailleur into a chain guide so much nicer to move the remote under the bar so I can better use it. Wouldn't mind some fancy 1 X 11 setup but I really don't run out of gears where I ride with my 1 X 10 so I will keep it for now.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well I wanted to mtb today but its NYC Marathon so we will go down and support that and. They run down on 4th ave 4 block from out apartment. Then hopefully a road ride in the park I need to stretch the legs today.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Morning.

Extra hour of sleep my ass. Not possible when you have a 2yr old.
This. Mariko woke up at 5:30 new time, drank some milk, then woke up for good but an hour later.

Today I've played with Mariko, conned her into a minute long snuggle (she likes counting snuggles where I count in Japanese--got up to a slow 50!), went on a 3 mile or so walk with the pregnant wife + Mariko-in-Bob, and drank some Naked blueberry juice whose first ingredient turns out to be apple juice.

Have I mentioned I'm allergic to apples? This juice confirmed that. No epi pen needed but I can tell something's off and my skin is itchy.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fook, wifey blew her knee at Highland today. It looks like a ligament or two were torn during an innocent stop and zero speed tip over. She is a brave trooper but I feel soo sorry for her. :cray:

OTOH, it was nice meeting Trumbul Hucker today. Nice bike, mate!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Fooking beat, Left home at 8:30 Hit the river at 10 am and paddled and fished until 3pm covered about 8 miles of water. caught 4 bass and generally had a great time. drive home took 1.5 hours my body is moving like its stuck in molasses but I'm wearing a shit eating grin and we just finished a great pizza.

4:15 am Monday shift start Bass photos at 11 lol

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Finished 47 foot trench from current location of propane tanks to new location. Not moving with vim and vigor.
For the last 3 weeks I have been building a secret tree house. Moving the lumber around and up has been pretty hard. I carried 3 bundles of shingles about 4 blocks. Nearly killed me. I am going to need help getting them up in the tree. Don't tell anyone.