Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Woke up to the melodious sounds of a dog barfing. We got just enough snow last night to make the roads shitty, fortunately I'll be the only one on them early on a sunday. :twitch:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
As I do every morning, I was woken by the sound of my neighbors dog barking. I am a dog person but I fantasize about shooting that dog in the head. But the saying of there are no bad dogs, just bad owners, rings true here.

In other news the outside temperature is rather conducive to supporting warm blooded life. I have not pooped yet but as I had a large salad for lunch yesterday I expect a very productive throne session later.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
No scooter today, I hope, 'squeeb?

We are trying to wean baby-kins from her (occasional) overnight bottle. She knew something was up and did not want to sleep.

Ugh. She usually sleeps 7:30 pm-6:45 am or so. Last night it was 9:15 pm-5:15 am.

Today I'm going to drive the Land Cruiser around on the snowy streets because I can: recycling run and visiting the barren, snowy lot that we hope to build on. The lot is very close to Dick's Sporting Goods Park and the arsenal, but it is so insulated that we shouldn't hear a peep from the park.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I woke up to our 2 year old barfing, multiple times, over night. Poor little guy. No idea what's up with that. It's going to be a pedialite kind of day...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
effing ay, forecast at the river was for 63* and a light breeze. try 48* and a stiff wind. No waders or windbreaker in the car. Thankfully I had my triathlon wetsuit i with me. Wearing it while kayaking and fishing made the temperature tolerable

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Snow on the trail today made a pretty delight it was coming down lightly on the way toward the trailhead. Coming back from the ride I wish I went farther harder faster and climbed more. I did most of the ride on stupid low tire pressure.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I thought we were all done for the season... right? :D

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I thought we were all done for the season... right? :D
I was talking with my neighbors about all the snow, how surprisingly fun the skiing was over the weekend, etc. and we needed to be reminded that it was mid-November.

That said, should hit 50 this week. I need some good lights so I can attempt to pedal after work.