Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The cops set off our alarm by climbing up on our roof at 1:am. I drove there and got a ladder so they could get down as they were stuck. I had to wait while they took selfies on the Gieco sign on our roof. They were dicks. I then Watched the same Keystone cops raid the wrong building twice since they wouldn't let me leave and had blocked me in. They finally gave up because they lost the element of surprise. They left before securing the door on the Chinese Grocery store and the mini mart.
The folks who they were after took care of it for them. They came back in full force with their sirens on and the folks they were after all packed up and drove away in a Van. When I asked the officers if they wanted the video from our camera. She said no as they already had it. Unpossible as I didn't give it to them.
They fixed the door of the grocery store by boarding it up. They load their Trucks up and get deliveries by that door. The Net officer couldn't understand what the problem was because it is Sunday and everybody should be at home with their families or at church?? I had to explain to her that some business' operate on Sunday. She said she don't and then walked away from me and got in her Crown Vic and probably went home. I don't think we will be fixing the door today. I hope we can fix it by Monday as it is a rather high crime area and I think the cops have given up on it.
I did get a box of Chinese ribs, a bag of Guava's, and these tasty ginger candies for free. I find Asian women very attractive.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The cops set off our alarm by climbing up on our roof at 1:am. I drove there and got a ladder so they could get down as they were stuck. I had to wait while they took selfies on the Gieco sign on our roof. They were dicks. I then Watched the same Keystone cops raid the wrong building twice since they wouldn't let me leave and had blocked me in. They finally gave up because they lost the element of surprise. They left before securing the door on the Chinese Grocery store and the mini mart.
The folks who they were after took care of it for them. They came back in full force with their sirens on and the folks they were after all packed up and drove away in a Van. When I asked the officers if they wanted the video from our camera. She said no as they already had it. Unpossible as I didn't give it to them.
They fixed the door of the grocery store by boarding it up. They load their Trucks up and get deliveries by that door. The Net officer couldn't understand what the problem was because it is Sunday and everybody should be at home with their families or at church?? I had to explain to her that some business' operate on Sunday. She said she don't and then walked away from me and got in her Crown Vic and probably went home. I don't think we will be fixing the door today. I hope we can fix it by Monday as it is a rather high crime area and I think the cops have given up on it.
I did get a box of Chinese ribs, a bag of Guava's, and these tasty ginger candies for free. I find Asian women very attractive.
Sounds like you ran into these guys..

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Both cars are washed and vacuumed. My day's work is now done.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Down last night. It was like a WWE show. Lots of posing and talking. At least the sound sucked and was super loud to make up for it.
phil anselmo is the boil on the ass of life.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I passed on a ride today. there wasn't really a good reason not to, other than the inertia from the past month of not riding I guess. I need to get motivated to do something active, otherwise I fear I may never recover. I suppose I did go toboganning with the little ones today, and they had (mostly) good fun.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Wifes bloodwork is looking really good. She should be able to come home tomorrow, only concern right now is blood sugar level are too hi. So now she just needs to be able to eat, and wait for a couple more test to make sure there is no damage to the pancreas.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ran my 5K race in 20:18 this morning, a 24 second personal best (that is a big chunk of time for a 5K). Finished 63 out of 1817 overall. I could have gone faster...this was too easy an effort. I was afraid of blowing up just two weeks after a marathon so I ran too easy the first two miles. Still a good race though.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Got a trail ride on mostly old fire road all done with it and yoga and showering I have one fish red fish blue fish pajama pants on and a phish shirt from the 2009 fall tour/ 5 years of liking phish.