Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Today begins a day of visiting with 3 sets of friends for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Gonna get fat today.

Visited my grandparents last night. Hard to say bye when they are in their mid 90s and in failing health.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Final day of our whirlwind tour of Massachusetts. Yesterday, went to a wake for the father of the chief instructor of the dojo I teach at, then off to Dartmoth to visit my brother-in-law, then to Mansfield to visit my sister, and finally to Leominster. Today, we are going to Worcester to visit her mother, then back home to watch football. Tomorrow is my last day of work this year.

Be safe out there.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Derp. Drinking coffee and waiting for football to start. Want to ride, but I'm at the parents' place with no bike. :(

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

Last piece of pie. :(
run til you chafe.

went by the honda dealership and inquired on how long it would be to get the airbag in so i could have my car back....they don't know....they have about thirty cars in the back of the lot waiting on them and they cleaned the enterprise rental next door out of cars....

so i get to beat the shit out of a rental for the forseeable future.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy y'all. Nothing on the go here, other than to watch this new Top Gear special and maybe go wash the car.

run til you chafe.
went by the honda dealership and inquired on how long it would be to get the airbag in so i could have my car back....they don't know....they have about thirty cars in the back of the lot waiting on them and they cleaned the enterprise rental next door out of cars....
so i get to beat the shit out of a rental for the forseeable future.
What rental? Lets see some hooning :banana:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Good day with my dad, who is hanging out with me for a few days. Wife and kid are in a Seattle for another week.

First I picked up a Le Creuset enameled cast iron 11.75" skillet at the outlet for about 50% off retail, to replace a flaky non-stick skillet. We then tried to go to a restaurant supply store as my dad craved a small omelette skillet himself, but the one we found that was open today is for business license holders only, not us unwashed masses.

I then got some groceries at various places to fill the post-vacation empty fridge, filled up the Land Cruiser at a net cost of $1.22/gallon (90 cent credit plus 5% back), and cooked up a quite tasty beef curry, which both fed us tonight and will serve as lunch tomorrow.

Finally, after practicing some trumpet (he practiced French horn while I cooked) we shall see Ridley Scott's Exodus tonight. With the kid, I never get to see movies in the heater.