stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
first bowel movement in three days...

king of the world!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Afternoon monkeys!

Been spinning lately, trying to get back into a shape besides round. Currently watching the Bruins, so far they aren't losing. Might watch some football later, no game I'm interested in currently.

Be safe out there.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Last day of vacation. I'm counting the hours till the boys are at school and daycare, and I'm sitting at the office quietly sipping coffee.

Pork is in the slow cooker, and I'm playing Lego with my oldest while it rains on the first snow that's fallen in three weeks. This winter has sucked so far.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
^ True, this winter sucks. It is going to suck even more tomorrow morning when all the slush and standing water freezes and roads turn into one sucky ice rink.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Happy times: snowthrower engine wasn't seized, merely profoundly flooded. I pulled the plug, turned it over by hand, resulting in it belching some gas onto my pants, put said plug back in, and then it fired right up +/- a little white smoke for a few seconds.

Now it's for sale, since shoveling this light snow here isn't so bad and my "driveway" opening onto an alley is ridiculously short.

https://denver.craigslist.org/for/4832058567.html

Update: sold for asking price 3 hours later. Not through craigslist but rather through a local message board/Facebook group. Guy I sold it to sells the computer system that I use to read studies at work, funny coincidence.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
ahhh first dirt ride of 2015 is in the books. Made it up the grade that last time up I hucked a lung and had to push, no dabbing this time though. Rode hard enough to break a sweat and it was cold enough that It chilled me something serious. Needed one more layer.... Hot chocolate is fixing that issue:dance: