Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'm with you on the sleep thing 'squeeb.
Coffee on and getting ready for a morning ride.
Then putting together a basketball hoop for the boys before friends come over to watch football.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Overslept for a morning ride before the rain hit so no riding today as the weather is only going to get worse. So its coffee => oatmeal => more coffee

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Woke up early today, good thing I am off tomorrow cause I am seriously dragging ass today.

Heading over to my gun smith buddies house in a bit to put some final touches on both rifles before sighting them in on tuesday

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Welp. That has sure been a disappointing first half by the Seahawks. (I bought an over the air antenna to watch it.)

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Afternoon.

A little sore from skiing yesterday. Apparently not riding or doing much exercise for the last couple months means I'm out of shape. Who would have thunk it?!?

Relaxing, catching up on Netflix/Hulu instant queue, and now watching football with the fam.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Scanned all my CDs via that Decluttr app (http://www.decluttr.com/) and now I just have to send them and cash in. Well really not much cashing in as I will get around $0.40 per CD. I am sure if I picked the good CDs I could sell them for more but not worth the trouble I think. They have all been in boxes in a closet for several years so with no basement storage its time for them to go.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Didn't rain today where I wasn't so didn't ride either. Kind of off the weather map last year I was in Georgia. I feel strange around this climate. I plan on getting away fast as possible; bike touring first south then west returning easat for the 50 mile race in June. Selling the Miata and if waiting for it to sell trying to find a month of work to pay food along the way. Looking at 3 months of road pedaling daily is quite queer.