Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Snow, snow, and moar snow. But not enough free time to actually escape and go skiing. Blah.

Gonna head to the Taproom this afternoon to watch soccer and cheer on the USWNT and USMNT with the rest of the AO Rochester crew.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Vacation continues: Seattle at mother in law's house through President's day. MIL bought Mariko a Mariko-sized fuzzy bathrobe. It is quite cute, I must say.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Disgruntled today. Yesterday I noticed that in the winds we have been having the past couple of days the neighbors tree dropped a few sticks that dented the hood of my new truck. Sometimes no matter how hard you try to keep things nice it just isn't meant to be.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I just did a number on my back ( severe lumbar strain). Taking a long time to heal. I'm badly out of shape which is probably why the strain is so bad. The meds my doc gave me helped, I just had an adverse reaction. I drink plenty of fluids, typically a half gallon or so of water a day.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Went out for breakfast with wife and mom-in-law. I was like staring at the pancakes and asking myself "Why the hell are these things so good!?" It's like WTF....they are pancakes, but jesus christ.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I love fooling with brakes. I am quite proud of how capable I am at setting them up bleeding them and whatever. My Brother has a old set of Magura Louise brakes and I have manged to keep going for over 10 years. He loves them and knows no better. Now that is success.