Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Are they harder to chop up or something?
What kind of animal do you think I am? A bong whore is someone's daughter.

It would be different if you were talking about a bong hooker. However bong hookers do not exist. No one is willing to trade catastrophic penetration for a few nugs.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went for ride #3 since Christmas. Was pretty mellow. Got the suspension set up right again (finally), and took it easy with a buddy who bought my old iron horse MKIII

Felt good to have the gas in the tank to attack the tricky sections at 100% and clean everything.

So many tractions on the trails these days. Pretty perfect conditions.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Went for ride #3 since Christmas. Was pretty mellow. Got the suspension set up right again (finally), and took it easy with a buddy who bought my old iron horse MKIII

Felt good to have the gas in the tank to attack the tricky sections at 100% and clean everything.

So many tractions on the trails these days. Pretty perfect conditions.

What are tractions? Are they anything like bong whores?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Not a bad day today... Spent about 5 hours working on berms and touching up the trails. We hosted a work party and a bunch of teenagers came. It was awesome. Was nice weather though.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Monday, bitches.

So far my trip is going well minus the missing luggage. I did pack emergency skivies and socks in my backpack, so that's good. No dark beer in this damn town minus the occasional Guinness. Turns out they tax based on alcohol content and Stouts/Porters would be spendy.

Hitting an Indian joint tonight for dinner, might hit a peeler bar (have not hit a strip club yet this trip, fail). The bus system is a little crazy and of course the cars/trucks are cool.

So far my 2 fav's (other than the diesel trucks of course) are the Holden wagon and Holden UTE. The wagon has very BMWish lines that is very sexy on a wagon, and the UTE is just bad ass.

Soft cover

Hard cover (with tow hitch of course)

VW makes a very nice 4 door truck in TDI as well.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^
for that long of a flight.....i think i'd just say fuck it buy a weeks worth of clothes when i get there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
^
for that long of a flight.....i think i'd just say fuck it buy a weeks worth of clothes when i get there.
It seems I get $150 to replace stuff while they look for my bag. If it doesn't show up after 7 days, I can file for full reimbursement for the items in my bag and the bag itself. I am hitting the mall after work, problem is the shopping hours are kinda crazy here.

The mall closes at 5 every day except Thursday when it's open until 8. Most shops here close at 5, a lot of them aren't open at all on Sundays (overtime pay for working on Sundays regardless of hours worked). The bars and clubs don't open until 8 or even as late as 10 but are open until 3. The bus/train only run until 10, so its a cab home from the bar. Cabs are not cheap, it was $62 AUD to get from the airport to my hotel. Thank gawd for company expenses. :rofl: