Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Fair amount of snow yesterday afternoon. Six mile round trip for the kids birthday pizzas took 45 minutes. Guessing I better give myself some extra time to get to the hangar this morning. :hmm:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got a good amount of snow here yesterday. Started out as nice fluffy powder but then the rain came and it is a bunch of crusty good for nothing shit.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Opting out the first FatBike challenge in the Stowe Derby today, wearing a splint on my index finger. Why it's good (whaaa...??) it's my fretting-hand on Guitar. A special tailpiece on my G&L fits slide string height. Strange fun it is.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fat bike ride with a friend yesterday turned into a long slog with miles of pushing and some very silly downhill stupidness. Came back very tired, sore, and wet. Good times.
You need less PSI for more float, and rear suspension.

Morning. Wet snow and rain last night, warm temperatures today, deep freeze again tomorrow. Time to DIY some studded tires?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. The snow here is uncharacteristically wet, thus explaining the underlying layer of ice (that formed first?). I was a Good Samaritan and shoveled the path around the courtyard upon which my rental house faces this morning, after downing some scrambled eggs that my hungry, pregnant wife made.

Note that I didn't shovel our 6' driveway or the shared alley, just the paths out front. Iirc I or someone else has to clear out front within 24 hours of snowfall, but there's no obligation for the alley?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Dealing with a neighbor that keeps harassing us. First they did it to the apartment next to them and now its our turn. I have a feeling there is an mentally unstable person behind this. Last night 911 was called anonymously with report of child abuse on us. Why do people want to make life so complicated.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
. Last night 911 was called anonymously with report of child abuse on us. Why do people want to make life so complicated.
Well if you stop beating your kids people will stop calling 911 on you and your life will be less complicated. Morning , Vegas and seeing In Flames tonight . If you don't like Swedish metal fuku .

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friend Howard fell off his roof. While trying to fix it. Broken ribs and wrist. Big piece of Ice took him out. He rode the ladder down and that's what broke his ribs.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Dealing with a neighbor that keeps harassing us. First they did it to the apartment next to them and now its our turn. I have a feeling there is an mentally unstable person behind this. Last night 911 was called anonymously with report of child abuse on us. Why do people want to make life so complicated.
Steal their car.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
very long hose. i mean long. hook it up to a car's tail pipe then stick the other end under their door.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Howdy all. The snow here is uncharacteristically wet, thus explaining the underlying layer of ice (that formed first?). I was a Good Samaritan and shoveled the path around the courtyard upon which my rental house faces this morning, after downing some scrambled eggs that my hungry, pregnant wife made.

Note that I didn't shovel our 6' driveway or the shared alley, just the paths out front. Iirc I or someone else has to clear out front within 24 hours of snowfall, but there's no obligation for the alley?
How much snow you get Doc? Got 12-14 inches at the house, maybe 4 inches at the airport, buddy in Cheyenne Canyon said he barley got 2. Seems like this storm was super spotty.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Find something perfectly normal that bothers them to the point of acting out. I used to have a junk bike that I would use to go to the store. I used to leave it in the hallway while I put away the groceries. If for any reason the bike blocked her (crazylady) entrance or exit of her apartment she would go ballistic and knock on my door and call the super. After I ignored her pounding on my door for 5 minutes I called the super myself. I made sure she was pounding on my door and screaming while I made the call. After not getting a response from me she launched my bike down the stairs. The super walked in the door to witness her damaging the hand rail and wall at the bottom of our stairs with my bike. The building owner declined to offer her a new lease when hers was up. She had to move after living there for 10 or some odd years. She would harass the Parking cop so much that she would give us all tickets for the slightest infraction. After the crazy lady left we could park anywhere we wanted. No problem. Crazy lady didn't own a car. Her name was Beth. Here is my revenge:

Beth.jpg Beth it seems likes to play around on craigslist.....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Back from Bootleg last night. Wife and kid were at her parents, so I had a very relaxing night after getting home along with a good amount of sleep not having to wake up at ass crack of dawn for an impatient child.

Perfect weather, won some money in Vegas, rode some awesome rocky goodness, did a sweet gap. Only downside was taking a good nut shot on said gap. It is possible to bruise your junk.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
No, though we discussed driving up there from WP this morning after breakfast and the snow report.

Tophers, trestle, mushroom patch & Frenchman trees were money yesterday, and held snow aaallllll this morning. Solid day, imo. Let's go with "pow enough". :D

We're you and the brood up?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
No, though we discussed driving up there from WP this morning after breakfast and the snow report.

Tophers, trestle, mushroom patch & Frenchman trees were money yesterday, and held snow aaallllll this morning. Solid day, imo. Let's go with "pow enough". :D

We're you and the brood up?
Yah - we were at Mary Jane all weekend. Drunken-Outhouse trees were the call both yesterday and today. It sure was a disappointing storm, though. WHERE IS MY POW?!?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Last resort. Like if they try to break down your door. Most folks are awful at beating people. More often then not you get what you gave once they close the cell on your ass. Always keep that in mind. Most of the actual tough guys I have known break in jail. However right you think you are a jury of your peers may disagree. Jail is always bad.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Last resort. Like if they try to break down your door. Most folks are awful at beating people. More often then not you get what you gave once they close the cell on your ass. Always keep that in mind. Most of the actual tough guys I have known break in jail. However right you think you are a jury of your peers may disagree. Jail is always bad.
Put baby powder on a piece of paper. Slide it under their door. Blast it with a CO2 cartridge. Run.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
No dude, the burlap sack goes over the targets head, not the hitter. Gah, how could you kick someone's ass if ya can't see them.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
No dude, the burlap sack goes over the targets head, not the hitter. Gah, how could you kick someone's ass if ya can't see them.
1st degree felony Battery. Mandatory 1 year sentence in most states (366 days so you do the state job).. You might not get jail. But you surely will get sued. Civil courts are scary compared to criminal courts..... Car, house, assets gone. Poof...

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
1st degree felony Battery. Mandatory 1 year sentence in most states (366 days so you do the state job).. You might not get jail. But you surely will get sued. Civil courts are scary compared to criminal courts..... Car, house, assets gone. Poof...
So what you're saying is that maybe a burlap sack isn't the best choice ? I get it, need to use something a little more opaque so they can't see you. Good advise.