Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Going to visit some old soldiers. Continuing the grand tradition of being a known associate. Nothing else. I hate this shit, jail sucks under any terms. I hate seeing the kids trying to pretend they have actual fathers..... Church for idiots.....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I was up waaaay toooo late last night working on mah bike. Did a ton of work to it, including servicing the air sleeve on the shock and rebuilding the fork. New fluids and brake pads. I just hope there are no left over parts sitting on my bench.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Rehearsal earlier today for a really easy Easter (and Palm Sunday, too) gig. The downside is that there was horrid traffic driving home from Broomfield, and then I inadvertently detoured by the Mile High Flea Market, around which the traffic is even more ridiculous. Took me over an hour to get home for what should be a 30 minute stroll in the park.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
replaced rotted fenceposts, managed kids while they "fished" and rode their bikes. tax prep and beer drinking on tap for tonight. maybe not a good combo?

Did a little cleanout of our pathological hoarder's domain, carried a little firewood down from the hill behind the house, went to the annual meeting of a land conservation organization for which I'm on the board of directors (squirmed my way in in 2002 as a mountain bike advocate). Need to cook supper. Five days of work left.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rehearsal earlier today for a really easy Easter (and Palm Sunday, too) gig. The downside is that there was horrid traffic driving home from Broomfield, and then I inadvertently detoured by the Mile High Flea Market, around which the traffic is even more ridiculous. Took me over an hour to get home for what should be a 30 minute stroll in the park.
Have you tried the Waze navigation app?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
When I got back to the car, I noticed a curious yellowish-brown blob resting on my seatpost and collar. I feared the worst, poo, possibly human. It was definitely the right consistency to qualify as fecal, but no horrendous stench. Further investigation revealed a somewhat sweet scent. So probably not poo, but non the less weird.

How did it get just in that spot and seemingly no where else. It looked like my saddle took a shit, a runny yellow one. Granted I'm not getting any younger, but I don't think I'm too old to know when I've shat myself. But it wasn't mine, and I do remember seeing a Butterfinger wrapper on the ground.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spent the day doing some rewire on the camper. Previous owner was a twit. Factory prewire is all 12 ga he used 18ga to wire up the solar and batteries to the prewire. I ripped out all his work, added proper gauge wire with real connectors vs his twist and tape. I also added in in line fuses and disconnect switches to allow me to isolate areas from the electrical system to allow me to do further upgrades without disconnecting all the power in the camper.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Have you tried the Waze navigation app?
All our cars have built in navigation but I wasn't using it: I was flying by the seat of my pants. Waze might have worked better, true.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van

Still trying to maximize the dregs of joblessness. 22km, just under 1000m of climbing.

Imperial conversion: decent amount.

The light strip in the top left is a fun rock roll. This one:

Nothing too insane, but a fun way to check if you can bottom out your fork/shock. Then answer: yes.

I wonder what the Corset air can will do if I keep it at 160lbs....

Good day.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Crispy crunchy conditions. You had to stay in the middle of the trail. Way to much snow to break through still. I enjoy riding the trails when they are so narrow. A few icyspots to keep you on you toes. I got a hour in. Lungs are still weak. I hate riding alone. I don't get 5 texts all week. Got 5 on one ride. My feet are achy? Eat breakfast next time.....