Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Hello again insomnia. Not only did I not sleep for shit, but I decided to make coffee, something I usually don't do on days I work, and it sucks. :mad: Going to be a long day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I made bacon and eggs this morning. I'm going to get a (smaller and therefore cheaper) life insurance policy and have to get re-underwritten so am considering going hardcore low-carb until that mini-physical. Hmph.

Also, to satisfy Westy, here is my kid strapped in alongside Hello Kitty at Costco yesterday:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Getting ready to go to Ottawa for two weeks....yay. I will come home on the weekend to do laundry. But I have to sit in a conference room in a hotel for two weeks...and learn. I'm not sure I still possess the intellectual wherewithal to do that anymore. And the course has three tests...and grades that matter. What have I gotten myself into?? I had to google the word wherewithal to make sure I spelled it correctly! Eff helicopters.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Getting ready to go to Ottawa for two weeks....yay. I will come home on the weekend to do laundry. But I have to sit in a conference room in a hotel for two weeks...and learn. I'm not sure I still possess the intellectual wherewithal to do that anymore. And the course has three tests...and grades that matter. What have I gotten myself into?? I had to google the word wherewithal to make sure I spelled it correctly! Eff helicopters.....
You cannot learn if you know more than the teacher does. I am confident you will feel this is the case. You should correct them and argue with them at every possible occasion. Everyone will love you for your intellect and willingness to share knowlegde.