Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 ride of the week. Don't remember when I have ridden so much in one week the last time. Already getting faster and stronger. Great to be out there in the nice weather and riding with good friends.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Older kid is still sick. I'm doubly sleep deprived now between writing paper revisions at night (only time where I'm free of obligations at home) and re-"swaddling" the older one multiple times. She's not swaddled, as one would expect at over 2 years, but she likes having the blanket tucked under her so that she can pretend to be like her little sister.

On the upside, I'm pretty sure my revised paper will get into the major (for my field) journal to which it was originally submitted, and that will aid my career.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
up early on a sunday. single again. midlife crisis on schedule.
spent yesterday posting for-sale listings for a bunch of my bass pedals. i think i have my rig dialed in, so it is time to trim the surplus and clutter. the new amp sounds amazing, so i'll probably spend a big part of today ripping through Ramones and Misfits tunes to work on my endurance and speed.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Did some training today.

5.2 mile run
21 mile road ride
4.3 mile run

Hot and hilly the entire way. Followed this almost immediately by a 1.5 hour nap.

Hooray exercise! Also, the MTB is operational again. We'll take 'er our Tuesday night.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Someone has really let her jeep go to hell....
Dude that fucking thing is Trail Rated. Dakar, Baja are no match for that shit. You need to respect that shit! Mother Fucking Trail Rated. If you lived in Oklahoma and a twister was bearing down on you.... Park that trail rated shit in the driveway, family is safe, tornado goes around your house. Jeeps even clapped out ones are like the wolverines of the automotive world. Trail rated bitches.....

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Rode bikes long enough today that I needed to apply Gold Bond to my under carriage. You're welcome for that mental image.
That mental image could be considerably more disgusting if said Gold Bond was bloody, or filled with pus, or both (?).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That mental image could be considerably more disgusting if said Gold Bond was bloody, or filled with pus, or both (?).
I don't know where you buy your Gold Bond, but if mine ever had blood in it, something went terribly wrong in the manufacturing process.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I don't know where you buy your Gold Bond, but if mine ever had blood in it, something went terribly wrong in the manufacturing process.
Post application to bleeding 'taint, that is.