Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
older son turned 10. got him a swiss army knife. we'll see how this plays out...

maybe a ride this pm if we don't get violent t-storms like we did yesterday.

waiting for last night's indian food to activate its wonder twin powers with my morning coffee.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Today I plan to go to Costco and the airport (picking up father in law). Otherwise it's the usual life of baby-herding, with a side of waiting for files to pop up in my Dropbox (that indicate that a 2 day-long Matlab process has finished).

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I could go for some Indian food right about nows.

Put in another ride today. Man, I have a lot of work to do. The hills are killing me, but I need to remember to just take my time and not get frustrated. This is dumb, but I have a best friend that just left with the army for 6 weeks. I think for these 6 weeks I'm going to lay off the beer and soda.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
:thumbsdown:
dislike road biking but dislike asshole bike thiefs moar. sorry man. hope they catch the pricks. look on the bright side...at least it wasn't your mountain bikes!
Yeah. It wasn't anything that fancy, just something I commuted on. Still a decent bike though. Hopefully my renter's insurance takes care of it.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Back home from a mini-vacation, nursing my wounds. Rode dusty blown out desert trail in Echo, Oregon. The Wasatch Crest in Park City was feckin awesome sauce. Then last night in Boise I ate it in a flat turn and turned my right knee cap into hamburger.

Now looking for a set of knee pads.