Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Going riding. Then going to eat a mountain of greasy brunch food and probably a couple bloody Marys.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm going to venture up North today to where the big hills are. I'm excited and scared at the same time, I'm going to absolutely die on the climbs.

Should be good though.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Aunt and Uncle from DC were randomly in Seattle for a conference so they came over this morning to meet my younger kid and reacquaint themselves with the older. Mariko was probably 4 months when she saw them last.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was going to go for a run this morning but my knees hurt. I couldn't figure out why then I remembered riding around on a tiny pink Schwinn Stingray last night. Fucking Portland.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Great ride today, even though I hiked a few of the hills (I'm sure y'all mountain peeps could clear them, no problem). Saw some cute girls bouncing along on their horses, the cuteness factor immediately dissipated about 20 feet down the trail where I almost crashed (ate shit, if you will...) trying to avoid said horses poop. Then on the way out I bumped into someone who had the cutest Australian Cattle Dog puppy leading the way...that made my day.

I think I need some new riding shoes. Mine are starting to get some holes on the upper part. But I REALLY hate new shoes. These are so comfy and the perfect size. :dead:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
There ain't no party like a Jewish wedding party with a open full bar.