Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
DH time!!!!!!! Wooooo.

I just put contacts in my eye balls after not using them for 4 years. It'll be nice to be able to use goggles again. But god damn are my eyes annoyed right now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode yesterday. Then had an impromptu hangout and pizza party with the neighbors and their kids. Beers were drank. Put the kid to sleep, then worked on my one neighbors tri bike. More beers and trips to the bong shed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
not going to san diego tomorrow....resting the rental...going back to yosemite tomorrow to take over the 200 or so pics that disappeared from yesterday

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and the baggers are invading bridgeport...the lack of reverse keeps me from owning a motorcycle...

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Uncle Acid show last night- so good!! Bouncers wouldn't let me in due to my expired ID (see what happens when you quit drinking?!?) but persisted for hours (had bought 4 tickets online and had friends from out of state to see the show) and with some friend connections they made it happen. Got in two minutes before the set to piss, quickly wash my hands and promptly lose my wedding ring down the sink :rofl:
After the show, after trying to fish it out with a rusty price of metal on my shoe lace, I was able to disassemble the sink cabinet with a screwdriver from road crew to access the nasty ass trap and retrieve my ring... Phew!!!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
A balmy 40* at the trailhead this morning.
14mi of dusty ass trails were ridden.
Beer in hand and bongshed sessioned by noon.
To-do list complete.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Eldorado Canyon state park is amazing. Tiny rock climbers way up there, and a nice, shaded trail. Win. Hiking with the kids always takes twice as long as anticipated what with small kid being breastfed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
7 hours of DH today. I am cooked like a turkey. I am now wishing that I took tomorrow off.

Also, I am never taking my Spitfire bike to the DH spots ever again. What a dumb mistake leaving the Turner DHR locked up at home. Poor lil guy, I feel sorry for him. I shall bring him out later this week.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
GAH!!!! Fuck UAL! It's like they had some sort of meeting, where the focus was "making the employee travel experience even more miserable" and some sick twisted fuck said "I know! Lets make the employee reservation system accessible only with Internet Explorer, and a set of protocols so bizarre as to make even that onerous and extremely time consuming!" Asshole probably got a six figure raise. :rant: :rant:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sorting out and cleaning my gear after three riding days at Kingdom Trails.
Cool I know a group of friends were up there all weekend. Some cold mornings already.

I had a nice two hour ride on a new trails with one of the old DH buddies. Dusty trails just the way a like and good mix of fast flowy to very slow and technical. I had a great time and legs were in top shape.

Cracked my first phone screen ever. I had my phone in my hand and my then my friend next to me started talking a little too much with her hands and knocked the phone out my hands. Will try and see if I can swing so I get my 6 upgraded to a 6S.

Waze once again prove the ultimate navigation. Love that app.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
GAH!!!! Fuck UAL! It's like they had some sort of meeting, where the focus was "making the employee travel experience even more miserable" and some sick twisted fuck said "I know! Lets make the employee reservation system accessible only with Internet Explorer, and a set of protocols so bizarre as to make even that onerous and extremely time consuming!" Asshole probably got a six figure raise. :rant: :rant:
Turn off popup blocker and try it now?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
in minneapolis just for the fuck of it for an interview for a job i don't really want and probably wouldn't take even if offered, despite more $. surly brewery is excellent however, and minneapolis sure is a nice place to visit . . . can't wait to get back to NC and dem hills.
I will say, however, that the pillows at this hotel are excellent.